Alright, I have a Squire Limited Edition Strat, similair too this one

http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM03/Content/Fender/PR/Squier-Bullet-Special.html

The only obvious difference to me is that mine is from a different year, and mine is blue.

Now to my question, is it worth at all replacing the original pick up with a better one to improve the sound? or is the guitar just bad and should be given up on. (I have other guitars, I just want an extra that i don't use for gigging)

Thanks for any answers.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
better used as firewood frankly
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
lol. I'd never burn it, it was my first, but I'll have it hanging on a wall instead of attempting to re-animate it.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized

Its Agathis. Not good wood. For the price of a good pickup you could buy another guitar of slightly higher quality.
ECistheBest, I use a Fender Princess 65 DSP, but I haven't played that guitar on it in a while.
Quote by adamk991100

Quote by Weaponized

you can change it if you like it, just for your sentimental value, but its no excelent guitar, so maybe you woulndt use it for gigging, just playing in your house, altough, if you get a good pickup, you might like the tone and use it for gigs. anyway its your choice, but if you aint gigging with it, i see no need to change it
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
One other question, I recently acquired a used Washburn House Of Blues Edition Guitar (it's a strat rip off) And I took off the neck because i could tell right away i didn't like it, but I was wondering if there was anything I could do to that to salvage it into a reasonable guitar?

I tried lokoing for info/pics but they're hard as a bitch to find and i guess its discontinued because there was nothing on the washburn website
Quote by adamk991100

Quote by Weaponized