For the past 2 days I haven't been able to focus on anything. I feel like i'm high. If I'm looking at the computer screen everything else is a blur and I can't even focus on the screen well enough.
I was down eating dinner and the whole time I was just staring at my plate and I couldn't even see my parents in the corner of my eyes and when I'm up walking around i'm bumping into **** and don't have any focus over what i'm doing.

It's really starting to get kind of scary, I'm not sick or anything. What is going on?
My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who i am.
I believe it's called a doctor, but that's just a theory.

On another note: Guns are helpful, when you're a stranger.
I haven't been on the computer at all until now.

Yesterday I was out all day with friends then worked at a haunted house and today I've been in bed until 3 and then watched TV for a while.
aids?
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Probably just your adrenaline glands messing about, or something to do with depression. I got it pretty badly when my parent split up last year. Days-passed-into-days, i didn;t shave, shower or eat cos everything was a blur.
Lol, I'm not depressed.

I see many of you really can't be serious, but it was worth a try. Hopefully in a few days everything will be back to normal.
how can you see to type or to navigate to this site?
!PRS Custom 24 ten top!
Ric 4001!!
Fender Cyclone 2
2x Harmony Acoustics
Goya 107 Range Master

Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.
glasses!

or maybe get medical help

tell the parents?
then you might be able to do something
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
Oh shat!! Is it when you think you can't see well at all, everything is blurry and when you think about it, you notice how you can't focus and your like OH CRAP WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?!! I had that as a kid when i had really bad flu once. You havn't been ill recently? If you had flu or something then the virus could have messed up your nerves in your eyes. Give it a few days.
What meds you been taking? Have you been drinking while on meds? Sleeping pills or sea sickness pills can do that too, give details plz.
My diagnosis: Why are you asking people over the internet, on a GUITAR site, for a medical diagnosis rather than a doctor...?
dude that almost sounds like those symptoms before a stroke. id seriously see a doctor dude. why do you people post medical problems on ug. if ur guitar has a medical issue we could help you, but we arent doctors.......as far as i know.....or did someone not tell me something,
dude honestly it sounds like heroin, like thats how i am when im on it, have you smoked weed or anything? or drank something at a suspicous place that might have been laced with some H?
You know oddly I feel fine now, just out of nowhere everything came into focus. Now, if i'm going to feel fine for good now idk, but for the time being I feel fine.
Last edited by silentscope1234 at Sep 24, 2007,
Maybe you're broken.

Seriously, if it happens again, tell your parents. They're useful for some things, y'know?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.