this is just to advertise the group.. if your a fan of slipknot join.. its called slipknotic rockers.. plus you can join the mick thompson fan group aswell if your a fan.. check u guys around..
But...Slipknot sucks...*wore a Slipknot shirt Saturday night*
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to advertise like that. I'm tempted to report you, but I won't.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I'll bet that Slipknot wouldn't even have 10% of its fanbase if they didn't wear those ridiculous ****ing dildo masks.
I give you fair warning, slowly turn around and walk away...
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Quote by Archaon
I'll bet that Slipknot wouldn't even have 10% of its fanbase if they didn't wear those ridiculous ****ing dildo masks.

Probably right....I love Slipknot but I ****ing love Mick's mask...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Archaon

If I sigged stuff, I would sig that.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Probably right....I love Slipknot but I ****ing love Mick's mask...

You love a mask?
No wonder I hate slipknot and their fans...
Slipknot is for little greebo goths with no friends and with an unhealthy obsession with black...
since when did open slipknot-loving stop becoming shameful?

i kid
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
There's a reason why we don't allow people to advertise incredibley subjective views on their favorite bands/artists. If one user does, and it's allowed, then the Pit will turn into threads with titles like the following:

R.I.P. Dimebag
Paul Gilbert is the greatest ever
The Steve Vai Thread
The "Hendrix is the best" thread
The "No he isn't. Jimi Hendrix is f**kin' overrated" thread
R.I.P. SRV
Robert Johnson FTW
Geddy Lee is awesome
David Gilmour is the greatest
Yngwie Malmsteen lacks emotion
Yngwie Malmsteen is the best, and better than Gilbert
I have a problem with my Penis
Metallica was awesome
Slipknot sucks...
*Slowly walks out of thread
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Quote by The Madcap
Half the threads would be like this...

thats basically half of all the pits threads already
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by The Madcap
There's a reason why we don't allow people to advertise incredibley subjective views on their favorite bands/artists. If one user does, and it's allowed, then the Pit will turn into threads with titles like the following:

R.I.P. Dimebag
Paul Gilbert is the greatest ever
The Steve Vai Thread
The "Hendrix is the best" thread
The "No he isn't. Jimi Hendrix is f**kin' overrated" thread
R.I.P. SRV
Robert Johnson FTW
Geddy Lee is awesome
David Gilmour is the greatest
Yngwie Malmsteen lacks emotion
Yngwie Malmsteen is the best, and better than Gilbert
Metallica was awesome

Come on now, those threads are fun!

Just the penis one though.. The rest all piss me off.
Quote by Derek <3's You!
Come on now, those threads are fun!

Just the penis one though.. The rest all piss me off.
Sometimes they can be pretty fun. I saw one thread where a guy talked about how he burnt a woman's vagina, but that isn't really a penis problem.
Hey... I like those guys
I don't think they're honestly THAT bad. Their new stuff isn't at least(Vol.3 Not like I have
leaked stuff) But I have to agree, Iowa past the first 6 tracks, Sucks pretty hard. Most of the self titled does too. But I think they have improved a lot with the newest cd.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's

Just found it in the Demotivational Pictures thread.

Edit: To lostprophet-I said I was pretty sure you can't advertise stuff like that, not positive. And I didn't report him, cause I didn't wanna be a douchebag about it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to advertise like that. I'm tempted to report you, but I won't.

You're going to report him for telling people about a UG Group..?

I may be a new member, but I've been visiting UG for a couple of years..

I really don't think its possible.

I think its only "advertising" if its an outside website being advertised.
Quote by Lost_Prophet
You're going to report him for telling people about a UG Group..?

I may be a new member, but I've been visiting UG for a couple of years..

I really don't think its possible.

I think its only "advertising" if its an outside website being advertised.

But this could lead to anyone who wants to advertise the limitless amount of groups that have been created here. Soon we are going to have not just one, but two, then four, then eight, etc. threads "advertising" their own groups. I see it as advertising
Quote by Hexagram
But this could lead to anyone who wants to advertise the limitless amount of groups that have been created here. Soon we are going to have not just one, but two, then four, then eight, etc. threads "advertising" their own groups. I see it as advertising

THW gives Hex a cookie.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.