Page 1 of 2
This is starting to creep me out.

1.My friend is totally gone (like disapeared gone) a few weeks ago
2.My other friend nearly died two days ago.
3.I almost got hit by a school bus a few hours ago, but my friend pushed me out the way just in time.

Coincidence? I think not.
Weird? Very.
Am I screwed? Maybe.

Just wanted to share that with you guys, I'm still a bit shaken from the whole bus ordeal.
Oh noes!
you're gonna die...

bummer
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Dont go on a rollercoaster, in a DIY store near a nailgun, don't go on a sunbed, don't go in the road, dont go on a plane, don't go into the bathroom, don't go into the subway and don't go ANYWHERE cos death will get you
Quote by Moggan13
Dont go on a rollercoaster, in a DIY store near a nailgun, don't go on a sunbed, don't go in the road, dont go on a plane, don't go into the bathroom, don't go into the subway and don't go ANYWHERE cos death will get you

Gee, I feel safe
Oh noes!
The only solution is to kill yourself ASAP. If you're already dead, you can't die again.

Edit - Don't actually listen to my advice. It's bad. Baaaaaaaaaad.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Eminored
Total bummer,

... So, how 'bout some coffee at my place, mister RageAgainst?
as long as you promise not to murder me and then wear my skin like it's a halloween costume
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

what do you mean your friend has disapeared anyways? has anyone else seen him?
Quote by xxtrigger
Gee, I feel safe

You won't die. Keep saying that so if you die, you'll be "Oh crap, i totally wasn't expecting that! "
Quote by Dirge Humani
Sorry 'bout your missing friend.

Thanks. I cried for like nights at first, but now its like..just different.
Oh noes!
Woah...this thread and teh shadowz peoplez thread.....

The Pit is in a movie!!!!!!!!111one
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Get a girl pregnant...go into seclusion for 9 months, then whe she has the baby, you're home free.

Congrats, you're now a father. Good luck with that
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
Get a girl pregnant...go into seclusion for 9 months, then whe she has the baby, you're home free.

Congrats, you're now a father. Good luck with that
TS is a chick

but if you can manage to do that TS you could probably get into the guiness book
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by TheHereAway
what do you mean your friend has disapeared anyways? has anyone else seen him?

His number has been disconected, he's not in school, his myspace was deleted, his SN doesn't even exist anymore. It's as if he never existed or something. And no one seemed to notice!
Oh noes!
Quote by RageAgainst...
TS is a chick

but if you can manage to do that TS you could probably get into the guiness book

Okay, just a slight change. She gets pregnant, gives birth, all is well.

Now get to it
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by xxtrigger
His number has been disconected, he's not in school, his myspace was deleted, his SN doesn't even exist anymore. It's as if he never existed or something. And no one seemed to notice!

Woow, that's ****in creepy. Let us/me know what happens okay?
Quote by xxtrigger

thats mad, have you checked his house? failing that...

call the hardy boys, two young whipper snappers with a nack for solving mysteries
Quote by TheHereAway
thats mad, have you checked his house? failing that...

call the hardy boys, two young whipper snappers with a nack for solving mysteries

I'm afraid to try his house honestly. Something tells me he won't be there.
Oh noes!
Quote by xxtrigger

You have to try, and what could happen?
Quote by xxtrigger

does he have parents? anything? hmm someone must know where he is...maybe he has just dropped out of school and is really depressed and therefore has cut himself off from the outside world
is anyone else calling B.S. on this one?....just me....okay....*sighs*

but if your telling the truth, and this is a movie, since you avoided death already, it's skipped onto the next person GO SAVE YOUR FRIENDS AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by TheHereAway
does he have parents? anything? hmm someone must know where he is...maybe he has just dropped out of school and is really depressed and therefore has cut himself off from the outside world

I could bring up a case here but I won't. I really hope you find him and I really think you should try his house.
Quote by TheHereAway

Someone knows, but he didn't drop out. He wanted to be in the Marines, that's the last thing he'll do.
Oh noes!
Quote by xxtrigger
Someone knows, but he didn't drop out. He wanted to be in the Marines, that's the last thing he'll do.

If he's your friend you'll go to his house and ****in find him.
Quote by xxtrigger
This is starting to creep me out.

1.My friend is totally gone (like disapeared gone) a few weeks ago
2.My other friend nearly died two days ago.
3.I almost got hit by a school bus a few hours ago, but my friend pushed me out the way just in time.

Coincidence? I think not.
Weird? Very.
Am I screwed? Maybe.

Just wanted to share that with you guys, I'm still a bit shaken from the whole bus ordeal.

CHEAT DEATH'S PLAN MOTHERF**KER!

CHEAT IT!
Quote by Izz
If he's your friend you'll go to his house and ****in find him.

Besides the fact that he lives far
Part of me rather live in darkness to that subject, I mean whats worse? Him being dead, or him locked in his room, forgetting everyone? Oh, and might I mention he's prone to seizures?
Oh noes!
Page 1 of 2