Page 1 of 2
I want to fight that singer.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Mario Party?
Sounded like **** if it was supposed to be metal... If it were for a gameboy game it was awesome.
Quote by wilty00
Worst cover ever.
that might not even be an exaggeration
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
hahahah...that made me lol....ugh, i just said "made me lol..." crap. does this make me a bad person?
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
To be fair though.. It's not like they could have done any worse than A7X anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

whats up with those levels?

noooo make it stop.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
dude that SUCKED, hell i couldnt even watch all of it, in the intro the guitarist actually made the same sounds that are on guitar hero when you miss notes,WTF IS UP WITH THAT?
and why in the HELL would you post this terrible cover on UG, next time get a second opinion, and i swear to god if thats you're band and you posted this just to get recognition for yourself i will beat you to death with a guitar pick
i want **** in that singers eyes
Gear:
1982 Washburn T-bird
2007 BC Rich Warbeast
that video made my day.

greatest thing since the nirvana cover. XD!!!
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
xxx

Holy **** that made me want to cry, i swear if i see the singer im gunna ****in beat the **** outta him, kudos for trying but damn that sucked
Quote by wilty00
Worst cover ever.

I'm really sorry to say this TS but this isn't an exaggeration. This is more or less 100% true. It's just tragically worthless... You should get killed for less in my utopia.
omg i **** myself watching that guy sing, that is TERRIBLE...i think I sing better than that
terrible cover too
Quote by doomed1
dude that SUCKED, hell i couldnt even watch all of it, in the intro the guitarist actually made the same sounds that are o n guitar hero when you miss notes,WTF IS UP WITH THAT?
and why in the HELL would you post this terrible cover on UG, next time get a second opinion, and i swear to god if thats you're nabd and you posted this just to get recognition for yourself i will beat you to death with a guitar pick

lol i think hes being sarcastic with the whole "BEST EVER"
and i dont think someone would link to a youtube were the discription says its bad

but yea completely agree with the beating to death part...
You are now blinking manually
Quote by thycrusader
that video made my day.

greatest thing since the nirvana cover. XD!!!

Someone show me this Nirvana cover..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by doomed1
dude that SUCKED, hell i couldnt even watch all of it, in the intro the guitarist actually made the same sounds that are on guitar hero when you miss notes,WTF IS UP WITH THAT?
and why in the HELL would you post this terrible cover on UG, next time get a second opinion, and i swear to god if thats you're band and you posted this just to get recognition for yourself i will beat you to death with a guitar pick

Sarcasm.

Recognise it.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by doomed1

i just posted it cuz it's funny... and why do i need to be recognized on UG? it's just a website, But i'd love to see you beat me down with a guitar pick it'd be rather interesting
lol I thought when he started to sing it was reverb lol that sucks the first thing he did was crack his voice. Unless that's how the song goes I never listened to A7X
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Bricks shat. I hope that was a joke. The playing was horrible, the singing was horrible, and the tone was horrible. And they got random unwanted feedback.
wtf? this is an overdub, right?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
ahhhhhhhhhh, i laughed so hard at his voice crack when he starts singing. The intro sounded fine but was too fast then the other guitar came in and screwed it up. Oh my God, it is still playing on my computer as i type this and the lead singer's vocals are killing my soul

EDIT:
Ok, i just got to the part where they completely wrecked the song and the lead singer demanded that they, "JUST KEEP GOING!" I'm hurting on the inside but laughing so hard on the outside
lmao i feel bad for those audience members
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
i hope the threadstarter was being sarcastic, that was horrible
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Someone show me this Nirvana cover..

Damn.

Have a bag ready for when you start vomiting.
WOOAAAAHHHH
Quote by Ross724
Damn.

Have a bag ready for when you start vomiting.

That was the best thing ever.
Quote by vintage x metal

in the intro the guitarist actually made the same sounds that are on guitar hero when you miss notes/QUOTE]

LOL! Yeah it did. And the first note the singer hit, I stopped it asap.
they actually cocked it up as well. best. thing. ever.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Page 1 of 2