Firstly, the footswitch on my 5150 II is busted. well not the switch, the dodgy lead for the switch. Its not just a normal jack lead its a wierd 7 pin lead and I cant find any replacements anywhere. I also tried to solder it but it r8 fiddely. So if anyone knows where I can get a new one it would be much appreciated.

Secondly, Ive got GAS. I really want a white explorer (probably due to Guitar Hero 2), like Hetfield used to play, though I dont want to shell out for a proper Gibson one because they are over priced and I dont want one with a pick guard. Ive looked at ESP's and they dont make the ones I like anymore, Ive looked at Edwards and they would be realy expensive too Especially in the UK. Ive also ruled out Ibanez destroyers. But Ive found this.
Now I dont know much about Peavey guitars and for the price Im not too sure on the quality either. Ive never seen one in any guitar shop so I dont think Id be able to go play one. Opinions on this guitar??

EDIT: If I do get this guitar, Ill probably swap the pup's to summit better.
http://www.cybermarket.co.uk/ishop/923/shopscr1900.html

i can't find any connected to plugs/jacks, so get yourself whatever jacks you need and some cable, build your own cable.

for the guitar check out Tokai guitars, pretty good quality, even the korean made ones
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
EDIT: totally changing message.

Right, Im gunna contact Peavey customer services in the UK about the lead. I cant believe that didnt occur to me before.
Last edited by littlemurph7976 at Sep 24, 2007,