Check out my band called 'The Mothership'. We're in Brisbane, Australia.

www.myspace.com/themothershipfunk

We are:

Adam Kremer - Electric Guitar
Clare Thiele - Saxophone
Helen Twaddle - Clarinet
Oliver McLaughlin - Drums
Robert Brodie - Bass Guitar

Enjoy.
Phish Phan
Dead Head
moe. ron.
Phil's Friend
You, just made my day, I'm into starting something a little prog and psychedelic somewhat the cut 'studio 1' just got me groovin' like I want to make it, not exactly the same since there a hint of metal and rock in it and vocals but the basic idea of it was all there, very nice job hope you put together an album that will ship to Canada I'm lookin' forward to that !
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
We are putting together an 'EP' or 'Demo' of sorts at the moment. I was born in Montreal - What part of Quebec city are you in?

Thanks for the love.
Phish Phan
Dead Head
moe. ron.
Phil's Friend
I'm in Quebec city of the province of Quebec directly, some time ago there was different city names but they annexed them all so it's all the same name everywhere, still we've kept the titles of our pre-fusion cities, mine's Sainte-Foy.

If you get a demo or something of the likes of it please contact me by private message, I don't have much of the time needed to keep track of the topics I post in, thanks in advance.

Oh by the way: keep on jammin' !
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Hey there, if you have mp3 versions of your songs I'd like to get them by e-mail, and if there would be a way to get one of those badges...

...anyways contact me for the mp3 por favor, thanks in advance.
I'll mail you a copy of the EP and a badge when the cd's done in afew months.
Phish Phan
Dead Head
moe. ron.
Phil's Friend
Quote by ZoSo.Led.Zep.
I'll mail you a copy of the EP and a badge when the cd's done in afew months.

can you post it?

Jack my swag