Page 1 of 2
well i have a short story for you.

my parents went on a business tripon sunday morning and are coming back tonight. with the house to myself, i decided to bring my girlfriend over. though we werent planning to, she spent the night at my place. and we woke up for school. while she was getting ready (iono like doing her hair i guess) i volunteered to make breakfast. and if you know me, my ideal breakfast is a bacon egg cheese sandwich with tobasco and ketchup. (id actually eat that all for every meal of the day if possible). well her ideal breakfast is pancakes and sasuage. so we have a small arguement on what to make for breakfast. and since im a pushover, i make the pancakes and sasuage.

we later then have a discussion about bacon and sausage. bacon is way better. she thinks sausage is.

what do you guys think? discuss.

EDIT: hot dogs dont count as sausages.
AND how do you make a poll? i kind of want to turn this into a poll.

edit #2: didnt know you werent supposed to make VS threads, my bad.
Last edited by mrchow at Sep 24, 2007,
your girl likes teh sausage!!!

nice catch mate
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by rooster456
Sausage wrapped in Bacon.

Can't we all just get along?

NO. bacon is the superior fattening, unhealthy breakfast meat. and sausages taste kind of weird if you ask me.
I like square slice sausage

And a picture of it. It tastes a hundred times better than linky sausage.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Last edited by Flemfloyd at Sep 24, 2007,
Sausage FTW!

EDIT: I Demand a Poll!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I hate sausages.. Bacon ftw.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by RageAgainst...
your girl likes teh sausage!!!

nice catch mate

lol, kudos to you man....but bacon kicks the crap out of sausage...

oh and...poll?....
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bobby_splax
lol, kudos to you man....but bacon kicks the crap out of sausage...

oh and...poll?....

you know... how people vote nd stuff
Sausage, although bacon sandwiches are great.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Flemfloyd
I like square slice sausage

And a picture of it. It tastes a hundred times better than linky sausage.

that looks discusting.
Bacon!!!!! Baconating The Countryside! Baconating The Peasants! Baconating All The People In The Thatched Roof Cottages!
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
oh gawd. at first glance i thought that this was another one of those threads that, that one douche bag kept making to advertise his pointless forum website.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by mrchow
that looks discusting.

Ignore evrything else on the plate apart from the square thing at the bottom. Best picture I could find I'm afraid but imagine it in a sandwich with tomatoe sauce seeping out the side.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by dudetheman
Sausage FTW!

EDIT: I Demand a Poll!

CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME TO MAKE THIS INTO A POLL?
Quote by fridge_raider
^I am imagining it, and I don't feel good.

You have to trust me that it taste nice though, either that or there could be a very good reason why you can't buy it outside of Scotland............meh.

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
they're both awesome, especially since you have spicy sausage, portuguese sausage, polish sausage, italian sausage, sausage patties, sausage links, sausage dogs. Then you have pepper bacon, smoked bacon, fried bacon, thick cut bacon, thin bacon, crispy bacon, chewy bacon, seasoned bacon, bacon with sugar on it...

They're both really good especially if you put maple syrup on em, but I like bacon better. Only slightly better.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by calebrocker
they're both awesome, especially since you have spicy sausage, portuguese sausage, polish sausage, italian sausage, sausage patties, sausage links, sausage dogs. Then you have pepper bacon, smoked bacon, fried bacon, thick cut bacon, thin bacon, crispy bacon, chewy bacon, seasoned bacon, bacon with sugar on it...

They're both really good especially if you put maple syrup on em, but I like bacon better. Only slightly better.

ugh, straight up bacon and sausage only....

just regular crispy bacon andnormal linked breakfast sausage.

and, bacon with sugar exists?
Quote by calebrocker

i thought i was the only one who did that...

nice avatar btw
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Do you know where bacon comes from?

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by calebrocker

meat expert...

personally? the sausage
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Don't make me decide!
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i thought i was the only one who did that...

nice avatar btw

Mmmm saturated fats salt and sugar. Cornerstone of any nutritious diet
Quote by mrchow
that looks discusting.

do you not realise what normally goes in processed sausages??

# Generally pork sausage must contain a minimum of 42 percent meat, but the minimum is 32 percent meat, if the package is labelled as generic sausage.

# Ear, snout and cheek are allowed in sausages, but will be labelled as 'head meat'.
Depends on what kind of sausage. Chorizo sausage is just plain awesome. But bacon is a very harsh competitor. Bacon is awesome, and IMO can be combined with more things than sausage, but sausage is sausage, and you can make innuendos about it, so it gains a few points. Depending on what kind of sausage it is, the outcome can change.

My opinion - Chorizo = Bacon > All other Sausage

However if you combine the two (ie wrap sausage with bacon) NOTHING can oppose it. Unless you put something on said baconsausage, such as butter. But that is an entirely different matter.
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

Quote by ibanezed
do you not realise what normally goes in processed sausages??

# Generally pork sausage must contain a minimum of 42 percent meat, but the minimum is 32 percent meat, if the package is labelled as generic sausage.

# Ear, snout and cheek are allowed in sausages, but will be labelled as 'head meat'.

good eatins
Page 1 of 2