Does anyone share with me the amazing intrest in Darren Brown and the amount of people that "insult" him?
http://
Looking at:
"As one of several million who watched, transfixed, tapping wood (the man should have been shot for his first name alone), I'm thinking of suing Mr. Brown for the return of that hour of my life wasted on a two-bit charlatan."
Matthew Norman, The Daily Mirror

"Derren brown's Russian Roulette was sick and I refused to watch the programme."
Lorraine Kelly, The Sun

"This is a depraved and tawdry teasing of it's audience's basest instincts - to see another person die. Channel 4 should be ashamed."
Alison Graham, Radio Times

Do these people understand thats hes a entertainer and not trying to be "super-human"
Psh ive seen it spelt different ways and i wasnt sure on which one it was but now looking on his website yer its derren
It is Derren

And I think the guy is fantastic, some of the 'mid-reading- stuff he does is amazing. Also, with the russian roulette thing, it was obviously a fake. There is just know way in hell any channel (especially a fairly major one like channel four) is gonna show someone blowing their brains out on live telly. But it still made for a damn good show though.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
He's great, although his russian roulette thing was ultimately pointless. I just hope he doesn't go putting himself in a glass box over the river Thames...
I agree with the criticism. He does nothing new, he just regurgitates other peoples stuff. He's a commercial magician like Criss Angel who is just a phony IMO.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I agree with the criticism. He does nothing new, he just regurgitates other peoples stuff. He's a commercial magician like Criss Angel who is just a phony IMO.

He isn't a magician.