are the echo 1 brand guns from trinityairsoft any good? are they accurate?
Listen to CKY.
cool kids get real guns and then join a gang

you are cool, aren't you?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
be cool and get a paintball marker they do so much more damage and are so much more fun and are so much more used and they actually shoot paint unlike airsoft guns cause they suck and...and...and im done
gee, thanks for the help. and by the way, i do have real guns.
Listen to CKY.

Get it.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by cky_rocks
gee, thanks for the help. and by the way, i do have real guns.
than what the hell are you doing wasting your time on the pit when you could be out on the streets shooting at hookers!?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
than what the hell are you doing wasting your time on the pit when you could be out on the streets shooting at hookers!?

maybe his copy of GTA died
Airsoft Is For Sissys. If You Want It To Play With Your Friends Dont Get It. Get Real Guns And Shoot At Each Other Its So Much More Fun.
Echo 1 guns are pretty good. Tested and upgraded before they're sold in the US. Nice guns to start out with, or upgrade to if you started with a cheap gun.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
Sigged.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

Quote by ShutDown785
Echo 1 guns are pretty good. Tested and upgraded before they're sold in the US. Nice guns to start out with, or upgrade to if you started with a cheap gun.

thanks for helping
Listen to CKY.