Me and some friends are planning to go to onesoon. Are they good live? I've heard mized reactions on it. And they have this thing on ticketmaster for an extra $30, an A7X ultimate fan package. What is it? Like whats in it? I can't find it on the site.
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
Why don't you go to the A7X only thread in the hardcore forum?

All of the haters here will say they suck just because they dont like the music.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
i didnt put it in there because there is only 5 people in tat entire forum, and maybe only 1 in that thread so they might not even be able to help me, and theres so many people in the pit that could help
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
Quote by bignuts20

All of the haters here will say they suck just because they dont like the music.

immaturity in the pit? blasphemy!
Quote by beau05
immaturity in the pit? blasphemy!

lol nice but i like A7X and they are real good live. i look forward to their concert.
a7x has some pretty hardcore moshes it's not slipknot or any thing but there pretty beastly a7x concerts are full of suprises though so be ready, i have no idea what the fan pack thing is though
They actually exceeded my expectations.

I was surprised.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I wish I could go but they aren't going anywhere close to where I live =(
They're coming to town here soon, and I plan on steering as clear as possible from their show..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I saw them live, and all they do is promote their album, sloppily play a song, and promote their album.

NO THANKS. Oh, and even Synyster Gates admitted he can't play the solos on the album correctly in a Guitar One mag I had a few months back. Zing.
High as tits