alright. lately i've been really tired, like barely any energy and i've been sore in my back and legs. I dont know if its from school and walking to and from school. Because I have to walk alittle over a mile to and from school. and i've been going to sleep farely early like 10. Anyone have any ideas why im sore and tired? if so, anyone have any ways to become un tired and to have more energy.

Thanks.
It may sound counterproductive, but try exercising more. Trust me.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Well before I started full-time work I was going to bed at stupid times (3am-ish) because I wasn't tired. I wasn't doing anything to spend energy y'know. But with work I'm knacked all day, don't really wanna do much. Has your school work increased or anything? That would rob you off energy more than anything I'd have thought. Don't understand the soreness though.
What he said, exercise. What that does is breaks your body into the habit of working and exerting energy. To keep this up your body has to produce more energy. So long as you feed and take care of it right (healthy foods, sports drinks only while exercising, plenty of water, at least 6 hours rest every night) then it will produce more and more energy.

Plus you'll toughen your muscles out to take more pain.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Same here. I fall asleep around 10:45-11:30 every night. I wake up at 6:30 AM. I walk to school and I'm fine but as soon as I sit in class for 10 minutes I can't stay awake. I know all I need is a quick walk to wake myself back up but my teacher doesn't let me.
Hell, you could just be sick, would explain all the symptoms.

Edit: And the guy above me, try eating more breakfast
Who reads sigs anyway
Quote by CowboyFromHell5
put icy hot on it... im pathetic

No more icy hot jokes... *reportedthepost*
Stress... Depression, all can contribute to decreased mental/phsyical strength and energy.... I don't see how only walking a mile can make ya legs hurt enough to complain about it, let alone your back, I work in retail constantly walking a building the size of a walmart super-center.... And when i'm actually not walking... I'm throwing 80 lb bags of concrete.... I'm not some super huge guy either, 5'6 and about 140 lb ... On a good month to where i'm not stressin, or have any depression goin on, the most I complain about is getting my clothes dirty... I've had bad months that I was stressing over new bills etc, and felt every bit of it in my lower back and legs...

If your really that concerned about your energy loss, seek a doctor.
Quote by Viper100FM
Stress... Depression, all can contribute to decreased mental/phsyical strength and energy.... I don't see how only walking a mile can make ya legs hurt enough to complain about it, let alone your back, I work in retail constantly walking a building the size of a walmart super-center.... And when i'm actually not walking... I'm throwing 80 lb bags of concrete.... I'm not some super huge guy either, 5'6 and about 140 lb ... On a good month to where i'm not stressin, or have any depression goin on, the most I complain about is getting my clothes dirty... I've had bad months that I was stressing over new bills etc, and felt every bit of it in my lower back and legs...

If your really that concerned about your energy loss, seek a doctor.

Its probably just because Im not used to walking to school yet..