http://www.myspace.com/stitchedinsilence

This is a great band, Stitched in Silence. My band will open for them on their Canadien tour to promote their new cd "Prepare for Glory". I thought that the album cover is highly influenced by the greatest movie on earth, 300. Am I the only one to think that?
haha i kno what u mean, the helmet looks exactly like the one the spartans wore.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
may be 300 influence but remember b4 300 came out there actually were greek warriors ect so 300 maybe just greek influence gladiators ect
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Quote by mart_guitar
and im pretty sure they use the line "prepare for glory" in the movie
they do... n yes its basically the greatest movie ever except.....
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Last edited by JOEYPWNSU at Sep 24, 2007,
Quote by SnakeByyt
may be 300 influence but remember b4 300 came out there actually were greek warriors ect so 300 maybe just greek influence gladiators ect

It's true. I was actually disgusted when my friend said "Wait, there were Spartans BEFORE HALO!?". Ewwwww.

Quote by JOEYPWNSU
they do... n yes its basically the greatest movie ever except.....

+1
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.