Page 1 of 2
I'm kind of afraid will end in 2012. Some girl told me the people who predicted 9/11 predict that. It's probably BS though. I doubt it will last more then 10000 years more though.
I actually really hate people thinking the world will end. It would take a bit to end the world. Alot of people could die though.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
thursday
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by unholy_love
I think the world will end in like.. 200years.
Just because this world ****ing sucks.
IMO.

What an inanely crappy conclusion.
Quote by unholy_love
I think the world will end in like.. 200years.
Just because this world ****ing sucks.
IMO.
Probably soon - in a sense, some bacteria'll live at least, some rodents probably, I wouldn't rule out even a few lucky subsistence farmers. But society as you know it now, as I know it now, you know, talking about dicks with midpubescent teenage boys on the internet, it isn't going to last long for all sorts of reasons unless we get really, really lucky. And presumably a lot of people are going to die, though who, when, or how it's hard to say for sure.

ed: Dirge's avatar!

ed 2: It sounds bad that I consider "talking about dicks with midpubescent teenage boys on the internet" lucky. But I think if we all imbue a bit of maturity and benefit of the doubt, it's abundantly clear what I mean.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
this is when i realized we are all doomed.....
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
The earth will be around for a really long time.

Humanity will be over soon. I see a very large explosion sometime in the near future, not a comet either.. We'll be gone by the time one big enough to kill us, hits us.
Quote by BlackBullet2007
Issac Newton says 2060! COUNTDOWN TO DESTRUCTION!

"This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fanciful men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, and by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail."

So no.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
In the scheme of the world being around for billions of years, it will end soon.

Lets just hope NASA can find an alternative planet for us to all live on!
Never. The though of a giant rock wiping out the 'saurs is laughable too. If it happened once, you think it would have happened at least once again in the last 65 million years.

I think all the plants died, dried up or were eaten, making all plant eaters starve to death, and all the meat eaters ate everything else, leaving them hungry and to starve to death.

Or like Mick Mars said, maybe it was a flesh eating virus? It can jump from host to host, making it easy to attack.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by saxaxe
2012 scares be, just because of the range and distance between the different cultures that have predicted it.

Range of cultures ?

Wow. It was just the Mayans....
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Last edited by Pertenozzo at Sep 24, 2007,
Lol you got that from the movie right
Quote by mckraf
the day after tomorrow
My Gear
Black Squier Strat
Electric Blue Schecter OMan-6
Boss Heavy Metal Pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Ibanez Chorus/Flanger Pedal
& a 120W Crate GTD120 amp
Quote by Keegan560
I actually really hate people thinking the world will end. It would take a bit to end the world. Alot of people could die though.

i agree. i used to have a friend that only talked about the end of world. I wanted to kill him so bad cuz it was so ****ing annoying to hear him talk
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

very many of us will probably die in some sortof catalyst in the next 500 years or so. we're too big and wil be knocked down hard. itll be kindof like the black death, where like 1/2 to 2/3 of the people die. probably more, but i just hope it wont happen while im alove
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
this is when i realized we are all doomed.....

eww you can see his pubes!!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by bludwolfrocks
dude lots more then the mayans said 2012 i can think of any right now

Ok tell me please, THEN send me links with proof.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by Pertenozzo
Ok tell me please, THEN send me links with proof.

he got you there man
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by mckraf
the day after tomorrow

that was clever, if you meant to reference to the movie
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
As long as it happens after my lifetime, I couldn't really care that much when the hell it ends. I just hope my descendants don't suffer too badly.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Page 1 of 2