I am willing to trade a few Xbox games for an Xbox 360 game. All the Xbox games are working 100%. Here are the games I have:

Genma Onimusha
Deus Ex Invisible War
Morrowind Game of the Year Edition
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 (have 2 of them, one brand new, still in wrapper)
Amped
Lego Star Wars
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Azurik
Splinter Cell

The Xbox 360 games I would trade for:
Gears of War
Bioshock
Blue Dragon

Just ask if you would like pictures or have any questions. I wouldn't mind selling some of the games as well if you would like to buy them.
Last edited by Khoifish321 at Sep 24, 2007,
Not to be an ass, but why don't you go to a gamestop or something and trade them ?

Also, I think if you try to trade 'em all you still might need some money.

Hey. Just saying, since nobody has posted anything.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
^He's got a point. You can go to a game store of sorts and trade them all in and get the game right away. If you do it on here you'll have to ship it out and wait for the games and what if you get ripped off? You send out aaallll those games and get nothing. Your choice in the end though.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
yea I would like to do that, but there is no Game Stop that is close to my house that I could trade them in for.
Quote by Khoifish321
yea I would like to do that, but there is no Game Stop that is close to my house that I could trade them in for.

I had a feeling you were in the same boat as me...closest Game store to me is a good 4 hour drive. I've got a friend that has some 360 games and some of the ones you're wanting to trade he may be interested in so I'll let him know.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Last edited by CM_X5 at Sep 24, 2007,