Who's pumped about their next album? Yea obviously they'll never top Blue or Pinkerton but I'm still eager to hear new stuff from them. What's everyone's favorite songs by them?

I know alot of people may say Weezer aren't pop-punk or emo, but imo they are way closer to those genres than they are to indie (which alot of people class them as, and I highly disagree), so that's why I put this here.
Alternative

Weezers one of my favorite bands
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Alternative

Weezers one of my favorite bands

Meh... alternative never really worked for me either. Anything could be called alternative. I guess if anything their power-pop but couldn't that fit here too?
They are alternative. They actually get pissed when people call them pop punk. Like Rivers goes on a big rant about it when people bring it up. But wrong forum aside anything that man touches is golden. He could record an album of the sounds of him taking a **** and I would buy it and listen to it everyday.
Quote by whitebluesboy
He could record an album of the sounds of him taking a **** and I would buy it and listen to it everyday.

I'm pretty sure they already did that with Make Believe.

I'm sure there's another Weezer thread, somewhere, but if I can't find it, then I guess this'll stay up in hur.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?