Page 1 of 2
And she said no.

I really liked her. She didn't say no, but she said she couldn't go to homecoming with me because she had a concert to go to that night (country music probrably, because that's what she listens to).

And then I overheard her later talking about me. That I mkae a lot of innappropriate jokes, and that I'm stupid. She didn't say I'm stupid, but I know I am.

Has this happened to anybody?

Oh, and she's also in my band class. We're marching in the homecoming football game. And she stands like 3 feet away. It's gonna be awkward for the rest of the week...

I feel like playing guitar now. Anybody know a chord progession that sounds sad? I think I might be a little emo for the rest of the week. And I also fele like playing guitar because i'ts about all I can do right now. Nothing else to do but play guitar, and maybe write a song. Except my damn high e broke the day after I put them on.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Play the rhythm parts to Maggot Brain.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by E V H 5150
And she said no.

I really liked her. She didn't say no, but she said she couldn't go to homecoming with me because she had a concert to go to that night (country music probrably, because that's what she listens to).

And then I overheard her later talking about me. That I mkae a lot of innappropriate jokes, and that I'm stupid. She didn't say I'm stupid, but I know I am.

Oh, and she's also in my band class. We're marching in the homecoming football game. And she stands like 3 feet away. It's gonna be awkward for the rest of the week...

I feel like playing guitar now. Anybody know a chord progession that sounds sad? I think I might be a little emo for the rest of the week. And I also fele like playing guitar because i'ts about all I can do right now. Nothing else to do but play guitar, and maybe write a song. Except my damn high e broke the day after I put them on.

babe, we're here for you *gently caresses head*
Quote by Dirge Humani
GTFO with your compassion. This is UG, we are men!

Fucking suck it up buddy! RAWR!

yeah +1

take it like a man!
Quote by Dirge Humani
GTFO with your compassion. This is UG, we are men!

Fucking suck it up buddy! RAWR!

You forgot to call him a faggot.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I once asked a girl

She said no

A few days later she came begging back to me

I was desperate enough to say yes

She ditched me at the dance

This was grade 6, 5 years ago.

If she comes back to you, say no.
I give you an e-hug!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You forgot to call him a faggot.

Oh, Oh! He also forgot to call the TS an emo and insult his musical tastes. That's what men do.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
rape is your only option

wait did i say that?

i meant Am Dm C G in open position
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Play the rhythm parts to Maggot Brain.

love that progression
Quote by Dirge Humani
Gsus?

In my pants right now?
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by revolutionplz
You can't be sad about a girl. You're a proud American, son.

Yeah... you know what?

I don't...

Maybe somebody does though.

It's not that I feel like crying or anything, it's not that bad. I feel sad, like I don't wanna do anything now but listen to sad music. Pop in some Tom Petty, and just lay there.
Jackson DK2M
Fender MiM Telecaster

Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

MXR M101 Phase 90
Kill her dog and rape the shit out of her garage doors!
Once her garage stenches of yeast, she's bound to give in...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
Kill her dog and rape the shit out of her garage doors!
Once her garage stenches of yeast, she's bound to give in...

What the hell are you talking about?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Dirge Humani
Gsus?

i love that guy!
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
this is life buddy, GET OVER IT. It's nothing.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by Jack Off Jill
What the hell are you talking about?

What?
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
5 6 1
6 4 3
7 5 3

Dmin-Cmin7-Bbmaj
Loop those chords then do an emotional Cmin or C blues solo over it
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by E V H 5150
And she said no.

I had something like this happen to me except that it was like 10x more extreme. I'm convinced that I'm going to die alone.

But playing guitar makes me happy and distracts me from that kinda stuff, so use it as an escape like I do.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thornography
I once asked a girl

She said no

A few days later she came begging back to me

I was desperate enough to say yes

She ditched me at the dance

This was grade 6, 5 years ago.

If she comes back to you, say no.

similiar thing happened to me. but i didnt really like her. i was just bored
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by PieceOfMind666
What?

Huh?
Quote by vintage x metal

what kinds of inappropriate jokes? Looks like this girl is very much an aging **** trapped in a teenagers body. Your both teenagers, inapropriate jokes are the spice of life at that age. If she would like you to grow up, then she wants you to throw away a stage in your life that you'll never get back. Stay a kid for as long as you can, and don't let snobs like her bring you down. peace.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
then its your own ****ing fault. for the inappropriate jokes at least

more importantly, dont let her see you bleed. that is, dont show that it bothered you. then it will seem like you only asked her so that youd have a date, and dont actually have any intrest in her. if shes like most chicks, this will piss her off and make her really want you. maybe. how old are you anyway?
u cant spell slaughter without laguhter!

Quote by drew
look, lets not go into who drunk-called who, who threw what at who, or who put what in the freezer
minor chords
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by manmanster
what kinds of inappropriate jokes? Looks like this girl is very much an aging **** trapped in a teenagers body. Your both teenagers, inapropriate jokes are the spice of life at that age. If she would like you to grow up, then she wants you to throw away a stage in your life that you'll never get back. Stay a kid for as long as you can, and don't let snobs like her bring you down. peace.

You have a point there! I'm not gonna change who I am for some girl!

Yeah, I sometimes overhear her talking about how her parents are strict and whatnot and that children grow up to be like their parents. And I know for a fact her father hates me for... enough reasons.

I'll just be less stupid from now on, not completely changed...

I'm feeling a little happier now. Plus I just turnd 16. And I ordered an ME-50 at a guitar store the other day, because they were out, and that will cheer me up. And I'm getting new glasses tommorow.

Hey, life's not that bad!
Jackson DK2M
Fender MiM Telecaster

Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

MXR M101 Phase 90
Page 1 of 2