Basically I just want something with a fairly thin neck, and at least 1 humbucker, I have a strat for my bluesy tastes, but now I need to get back to metal a bit, think of stuff like Ensiferum...

Ive thought about a lower end rg, I wont use the trem much and there easy to find used for cheap, or maybe a Godin Redline1, which just comes with 1 humbucker which is a emg81, what would you guys suggest, 4-500 dollar limit, thanks
id check out a schecter or a ibanez. they have some pretty good thin neck and great for

"at least 1 humbucker"
lol i dont think your going to find a guitar with less than one humbucker
Quote by bWsWwrestler
id check out a schecter or a ibanez. they have some pretty good thin neck and great for

"at least 1 humbucker"

I found one, I think these are pretty rare
I have a Strat with no humbuckers.
I get what you mean though.
If you only use the trem occasionally and don't dive-bomb the RG trem may hold up. If it got bad you could always nail it. If you get one used be sure to check that trem carefully, as the cheapies wear out and once they do you may not be able to keep the guitar in tune.
Quote by bWsWwrestler

"at least 1 humbucker"

ive been on ug for over 2 years, thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive heard, and this is UG, ive heard quite a few? but anyways thanks for the help
and thanks to everyone else, if anyone else has any suggestions let me know please, thanks again
You still lookin'? Well the Schecter and Ibanez tend to have the most shred-friendly neck ( I don't shred, wish I could.) They are thin and fast. You probably aren't going to get a good trem in that price range. There just aren't that many guitars with a neck as fast as a good Strat. Maybe consider an HSH or HH Strat. That's the only way you might get a decent trem (no dive bombs though.)