Page 1 of 3
whoever the genius was that invented "parentlink" should burn. parentlink (for those who don't know) is a way for parents to see how well their children are doing in school. well apparently, i have 3 C's, and my dad found this horrible enough that he yelled at me for half an hour, took away my guitar and acted liek he was gonna fling my $700 guitar down the stairs, holding by it's neck and scaring the **** out of me because i'm afraid it might be damaged from him swinging it around so violently. the entire time i was trying to get it through his thick skull that, well...THEY ARE ****ING C'S. not really the end of the world. So now my guitar is gone for who knows how long, maybe even damaged, im not supposed to use the computer, and this little show of my dad's has inspired me to do even worse in school, now that my guitar is gone and i have no way to relax and get rid of some of my stress.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Because school is really hard and all.

You dont need a freaking guitar to do good at school.

Just tell your dad that it was a dodge term, and that you're going to do better next term, and if you dont he can take your guitar.

Which means you actually have to try.
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
uhm...they are C's. they aren't really very bad grades, and especially since all my other grades are A's and one B, i don't see why he flips out over such a very small thing. at first i was gonig to bring my grades up, but after he yeleld at me that way and flung my guitar around i'm not going to. i'm thinking maybe he'll learn if he wants me to do something he shouldn't be a complete dick about it.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
uhm...they are C's. they aren't really very bad grades, and especially since all my other grades are A's and one B, i don't see why he flips out over such a very small thing. at first i was gonig to bring my grades up, but after he yeleld at me that way and flung my guitar around i'm not going to. i'm thinking maybe he'll learn if he wants me to do something he shouldn't be a complete dick about it.

yeah cause screwing up your future to prove a point is a GREAT idea. what are you in middle school or something?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138

You're not very bright, are you? (guess not, if you're getting C's)

Parents don't think like that.
Yeah! That'll show him! Won't he feel stupid when you come back next term with a load of D's and F's!

I wish that I thought of failing school to teach my dad a lesson.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138

Yes, because that's the logical way to go about it. Maybe you should just stop being lazy and stubborn, and put a little more effort into school. That might work.

But really, stick it to your dad. Show him who's boss by failing classes, that'll learn him real good.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138

well now i know why you get C's.
Whatever you do, don't get worse grades to protest. Even though what your dad did wasn't the best inspiration things will only get worse if you don't up those grades. I guess what I'm saying is be the bigger man.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Hell yeah you ****ing suck!

[/devin]
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Haha, I love how this has just turned into a flame-fest.

Just do well in school. Your parents will like you a lot more.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
and this little show of my dad's has inspired me to do even worse in school

Don't do that. Please.
Take this from the guy who has always acted in spite of his father. If I ever did something bad, isn't wasn't to be cool or one of those stupid reasons; it was to piss my dad off.

And let me tell you what. It's not worth it.
Immediately start working on getting your grades up. Even if just to B's. Don't go overreacting to the situation. It's not worth it. You've got to work to better yourself, not in efforts to worsen someone else's life.
Spiral Out
your guitar is gone and now you have nothing to make you relax? man...we have a future heavy stoner in the brewing...stop your bitching and work harder in school, its really not that big of a deal
i got C's because school just started and we've only had about 10 or 11 grades. a small amount of them were bad so it gave me high C's. so all you dickheads can stop calling me stupid.

and to the guy who said to kick my dad's ass, i would but he's the sort of guy who could rip a man in half.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
i got C's because school just started and we've only had about 10 or 11 grades. a small amount of them were bad so it gave me high C's. so all you dickheads can stop calling me stupid.

and to the guy who said to kick my dad's ass, i would but he's the sort of guy who could rip a man in half.

Pff. It's really not that hard to get a B in a high school class...
10 or 11 grades? omw...

i think i get 2 grades per class each semester.

that's an average of course. some i get 3, some i get 1. which averages to about 2, fyi.
Daddy won't love you more if you get bad grades.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Heres a better idea. Stop slacking off, Do your homework, get good grades in tests. Not that hard unless you have a learning disability.I used to be like that in 7th grade but i shaped up and got better grades in 8th. I have all As currently in my classes.

P.S. getting worse grade wont "teach" your dad anything it will just anger him even more and make your punishment worse. Sorta reminds me of you give respect you get respect deal or something
he could have just told me i needed to bring my grades up. he didn't need to yell at me for the better part of an hour then fling my expensive guitar around. if he hit a wall or something he could've damaged the guitar an aweful lot. if it slipped out if his hand it would've flown all the way down the stairs and smashed on the hardwood floor at the bottom. you can imagine why i'm pissed off, and why i woukldn't exactly want to do anything to please him right now. and you can see that i didn't really do anything to deserve all of that.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

tell him that it's only the beginning of the year and that the whole grading system isn't balanced out yet, since you haven't done enough homework assignments yet. I have an F in spanish right now becuase my teacher's T.A. didn't file the syllabus' correctly so my syllabus didn't get logged into my grade yet.
You guys are dicks, not going to lie. He gets two c's, and so he loses all of his privledges? Unless this is a reocurring problem, I think he overreacted. But you do have consider doing better.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
he could have just told me i needed to bring my grades up. he didn't need to yell at me for the better part of an hour then fling my expensive guitar around. if he hit a wall or something he could've damaged the guitar an aweful lot. if it slipped out if his hand it would've flown all the way down the stairs and smashed on the hardwood floor at the bottom. you can imagine why i'm pissed off, and why i woukldn't exactly want to do anything to please him right now. and you can see that i didn't really do anything to deserve all of that.

No, we can see that all this is your fault.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
and this little show of my dad's has inspired me to do even worse in school.

that'll show him. i'm sure after you fail out of grade school he'll give you your guitar back. most dropouts are usually closeted guitar gods.

jesus, kid, just prove to your father that you can do well in school and play guitar.

and seriously, a website designed to help parents become MORE involved in their children's education? yeah, you're right, whoever created that should burn.
Guy Stabs

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H
parents just don't understand. man i suck at school lately too and i'm supposed to be rlly smart at math and science. for some reason i'm like ****ing up in math. i think its cuz my teacher doesn't make any sense and i'm so behind even last year. but my dad's starting to understand that u can't just sit down in ur room for the whole day and expect to get good grades if u don't understand it so he said he's gonna get me like a tutor that i can ask questions and stuff. maybe u should do that if ur having trouble in some courses.
yeah man, i have 4 of my 11 classes on F right now (well i wont make the exam cuz i dont work in class, and thats aotomatic F) and i dont really care. anyway, if they smash my 100 dollar guitar, i give a damn, i doubt id breacks, and it would look vintage
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
You're the one who got 3 C's.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
oh yeah we got that stuff too, but good thing i got A's in most of my classes, until next semester
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
It's so funny. You won't even admit that you brought this on yourself. You should do some growing up, I think.

edit:

I hope you never get your guitar back. You don't deserve it.

+1

with all his bitching it brings me to the conclusion that he would make an emo band...an emo band in regards to a generic sound related to young immature kids who fake cutting themselves...not actual expressive earlier emo music that is tolerable
Quote by zerogravity724
oh yeah we got that stuff too, but good thing i got A's in most of my classes, until next semester

f*cking nerd. i wish i had your grades
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Well since everyone is being sarcastic about it, I'll tell you straight forward (I suspect you don't get the point since you have C's). Grow the Fuck up! He did the right thing by taking your guitar away, and don't start complaining that he treated it "badly" since he probably bought it for you anyways. The only reason you got those C's was because you were a lazy fuck and didn't do your work, and you put the lame excuse that you are a "musician" just as an excuse to slack off even more. Your dad should really beat the shit out of you! (not literally)
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by i bleed metal
+1

with all his bitching it brings me to the conclusion that he would make an emo band...an emo band in regards to a generic sound related to young immature kids who fake cutting themselves...not actual expressive earlier emo music that is tolerable

**** you. the last thing in the world i would ever do is make a ****ing emo band.

that post brings me to the conclusion that you feel very insecure about yourself, and therefore need to bring up your self esteem by making fun of somebody over the internet whom you know nothing about, obviously.

there, see? we can all come to illogical conclusions about someone based on a few posts in an interent forum.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
**** you. the last thing in the world i would ever do is make a ****ing emo band.

that post brings me to the conclusion that you feel very insecure about yourself, and therefore need to bring up your self esteem by making fun of somebody over the internet whom you know nothing about, obviously.

there, see? we can all come to illogical conclusions about someone based on a few posts in an interent forum.

you should put that much thought into your homework kid
Page 1 of 3