With alot.

First, my friend, who plays bass in my band is pissed at my other friend, my drummer. He is going to be a dick to him, because the drummer was a dick. Bass player told me not to tell drummer that he was going to be an asshole to him. I dont think thats cool, they are my best friends and they are close to each other too. I dont want to be involved in that ****.

Second, I want to quit my band. I don't think anyone (in the band) but me realizes music is an art form. All they think of is if people will like the song. Everyone hated our last song, which is also our first and only. I didn't really care, they all did. The singer and drummer are both lazy dicks and we havent practiced in weeks cause of them.

I want to quit, but i don't because I love music and don't know where I would go next. Plus they are my best friends.
Get imaginary friends.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Tell everyone to grow up.

Grow up.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Time for a solo career.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Find better friends I suppose. Or just convince them that it doesn't really matter if other people like your music.
Stay out of it. Keep doing your thing. Join another band, and once they find out, be like "Hey, I'm not sinking with this ship. Smarten up or I'm out"
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Get imaginary friends.
much easier to "rub out" if you don't like them

as for the dick and the asshole...just tell em to get gay with eachother

and quit the band
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I love how the bassist was plotting to be jerk.

"Shh don't tell! I'm gonna be really really mean to our bassist! Aren't I awesome?"
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by RageAgainst...
much easier to "rub out" if you don't like them

as for the dick and the asshole...just tell em to get gay with eachother

and quit the band

Also, you can make your imaginary friends hot chicks and possibly get into serious relationships.
Quote by Mikeizzle
thanks buddy, that one helped alot.

It worked for Joe...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Same with my last band, I hated the songs and they just wanted to be popular. Also, TONS of backstabbing. I'm here playing in my bedroom now instead of playing shows, but at least I'm playing what I like.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?