Page 1 of 16
Don't know if there is a thread like this but, I'm a junior in high school and today some girl in my science class was talking to the teacher and was just like "wait, squirrels lay eggs right?" the whole class went silent and me and my friend started laughing.

Anyone else have some stories of retarded things people have said or asked at school?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
After the teacher explained that banning the death sentence was one requirement to join the European Union, a girl asked, "Oh, is that why America isn't in the European Union?"

And after someone made a comment about hating the president, someone promptly responded, "I don't get it. Why does everyone hate Al Gore so much?"
One day in eight grade history, we were learning about WWII.

This one girl in my class who was notorious for saying really stupid ****, asks our teacher "Is Hitler still alive?"

My teacher said "No. Even if he didnt kill himself, he'd be 118 years old."

The girl replied "Awwww! That's so cute!!"

Yeah.

The world is full of ignorance. The primary conquest of reason is that it allows us to get along with those who don't posses it.
I hope that keeps you warm at night.
"Love truth, Pardon error."-Voltaire

My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Gibson Black Beauty
Schecter Avenger
Mesa Triple Rectifier
Marshal 1962 4X12 cab
Dunlop Jazz III's
My teacher said dogs where smarter then human , and proceeded to make the argument with the basis that " she's never seen a dog start a war , or a dog be racist" , I said they chase their tails for hours on end and Im sure im smarter. She said I appreciate your sense of humor but im serious. I was like , I've never seen a dog build a house or even talk and she got pissed and kicked me out of class.
we were talking about the organs and this girl was like "do they call it the liver because you need it to live?" the teacher was like ¬.¬ and kept talking lawl it was so funny
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
In my science class the teacher mentioned Charles Darwin and some girl behind me said "Is that him who invented the monkey?"
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
My teacher said dogs where smarter then human , and proceeded to make the argument with the basis that " she's never seen a dog start a war , or a dog be racist" , I said they chase their tails for hours on end and Im sure im smarter. She said I appreciate your sense of humor but im serious. I was like , I've never seen a dog build a house or even talk and she got pissed and kicked me out of class.

I would consider leaving that school unless you want to work in Mcdonalds.
"nobody drives in new york....theres too many cars"...some girl in my 11th grade history class
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Quote by Vivaledzeppelin
After the teacher explained that banning the death sentence was one requirement to join the European Union, a girl asked, "Oh, is that why America isn't in the European Union?"

And after someone made a comment about hating the president, someone promptly responded, "I don't get it. Why does everyone hate Al Gore so much?"

I remember in Driver's Ed someone was talking about getting their tires aligned.. and, being the stupid blond I am, I said something along the lines of "oh your headlights need to be rotated too right?" needless to say I felt like a total idiot as the class was laughing at me
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
Hell, come to my town. You could write a book on this one guy in my class. He may even have a full documentary on how to be a retard.
In history we were learning about how medival times there was some cape or some place unknown was said to curse sailors, and this girl was like,
"Why didn't they just like fly down there or something?"
Shame because she had the best rack in the whole school...
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by zeroprezens
we were talking about the organs and this girl was like "do they call it the liver because you need it to live?" the teacher was like ¬.¬ and kept talking lawl it was so funny

Not even going to lie, that made me laugh.
A girl in my 7th grade geography class didn't think the United States had a capital...
And after 5 minutes of arguing with me and another guy about it, she asked the teacher and the teacher was like "You're kidding ,right Katie?" lol.
In grade 8 science my friend asked if Orgasm(intending organism) was in the back of the book(glossary)...We all had a good chuckle...
one time i was told to take my hat off because it could be a gang sign.

yes, they caught me, i am a member of the vicious gang known as the school hockey team.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
in 8th grade social sciences, someone said something about the 50 stars on the flag, and this girl was like, what is that for? i never understood why there were 50...
I'd had a prof at uni who asked if Stockholm was the capital of Sweden.

I looked at him as if he was retarded and just nodded.
Quote by JC13
I've convinced a girl in my class that shoelaces, were made out of pigs teeth.. And a bunch of other stupid stuff.

Also when discussing other religions in socials class, countless people have raised their hand and said "Buddha", and smiled as if they were smart.

I guess dogs are smarter than some humans, such as the one you were talking about.

They just randomly exclaim, Buddha?
A girl in my Literature class asked why Odysseus didn't just fly a plane instead of traveling by boat. The whole class laughed at her, including the teacher.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
if a chicken comes from the egg and the egg comes from the chicken where did the first chicken come from?
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Sep 24, 2007,
a chick one time said

"Does Christmas come on December 25th"

Sam girl also asked

"Do ducks fly? I saw one ontop of a building one time"

stupid bitch. I think it's all an act though/
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
heres a good one.

Girl"What background are you?"
Guy"Im Chinese"
Girl"Oh, I thought you were Asian!"

XD!!! True story. she's dumber than a bag of hammers.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by guitar_freak333
a chick one time said

"Does Christmas come on December 25th"

Sam girl also asked

"Do ducks fly? I saw one ontop of a building one time"

stupid bitch. I think it's all an act though/

Wait, DO ducks fly??
Quote by thycrusader
heres a good one.

Girl"What background are you?"
Guy"Im Chinese"
Girl"Oh, I thought you were Asian!"

XD!!! True story. she's dumber than a bag of hammers.

thats awesome lol
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

Hahaha, that sucks man. Somehow, the topic of Capital Volume(my band) came up, and some chick said that that our name was "cute". I responded with "Yeah, it's ****in adorable!"(sarcasm) I got a warning from my teacher
Once in my early high school years the teacher asked 'Who commanded the German Air Force in World War Two?', this guy put up his hand and said 'The Bloody Red Baron!'.

Just last week in my Law lecture we were talking about a thing called the 'penal presumption'. Someone asked the lecturer if the case we were looking at was an example of the 'penile presumption'.
Lets see...I live between two MAJOR prep enclaves...a very Rich Neighborhood, and Lake Oswego, Oregon. The two richest cities. There are dumbass girls as far as the eye can see.

One girl asked...Is a llama some kind of toaster?

Then there was this one girl who was so INSANELY ditzy...and pompous...and liberal...that during a lecture about the Revolutionary War, she stood up and yelled at the teacher, "Stop feeding us lies! France was never an ally of ours!" And then someone had to explain to her that France was part of the reason that America is here.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
haha this is a great thread. last year in 10th grade we were doing sex ed and we were playing jeapordy in groups and one question was what holds the testicle in place or something. The all girl group was very puzzled and when 1 second was left the most shy girl in the class screemed out SCROTUM! and saved her team from losing

Once in 7th grade we were talking about LEwis and Clark since i live in montana and the teacher was talking about how they have a couple birds named after them. After a while she exclaimed very excitedly that lewis had a "woodpecker" named after him and Clark had a nutcracker named after him. i f|_|cking laughed so hard me and my friend couldnt stand straight
Where are african elephants from?

That had to be one of the dumbest things I have heard.
This is in college. Reread that first sentence again. Good. Now read the quote:

"Uh, aren't square feet and feet squared two different things? I KNOW they're two very different things..."

And this is in my CALCULUS class...
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
I go to a bad boy school, where the students obviously have never been taught anything useful. Everyone is an idiot.

There was this one Mexican dude who told the class his story of how he got a girl pregnant. With a very serious face, he asks us : "How much do kids go for after their born?"
Quote by cjblack532
Lets see...I live between two MAJOR prep enclaves...a very Rich Neighborhood, and Lake Oswego, Oregon. The two richest cities. There are dumbass girls as far as the eye can see.

One girl asked...Is a llama some kind of toaster?

Then there was this one girl who was so INSANELY ditzy...and pompous...and liberal...that during a lecture about the Revolutionary War, she stood up and yelled at the teacher, "Stop feeding us lies! France was never an ally of ours!" And then someone had to explain to her that France was part of the reason that America is here.

Why do you suppose she was liberal? Give me a real answer.
damn people are retarded
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.