So long story short, my friend passed out on our married friends bed and while spooning with a bunch our friends, managed to not only pee himself but the person next to him, ( a very attracted married women) yes alcohol was obviously involved. Me being sober and bored, a group of friends and I decided that shenanigans were in order after not waking up to several slaps and shakes and loud snoring aside. So we gave him a womanly makeover (the works, lipstick, mascara etc.) Made a whole bunch of embarrassing videos and basically went insane, put panties and underwear on him and some other stuff.

Woke up an hour into all this, got pissed (double antondra SP?)
and freaked out on us, which of course was expected, but the next morning he took it like a champ. The reason is because he got us back. 4 AM he went into my friends car and my car ( I was spending the night with my good buddies) He stole my friends Zune, his massage chair car thing, unhooked his subwoofer, and unscrewed his license plate and put it on backwards. He then went into my car, stole all 130 of my Cd's, and took an extra pair of boxers I had and threw them on my friends neighbor's second story air conditioner

So this opens up a 1-1 score and now its like two groups have formed almost, like prank teams.

So my question to UG is? Without anything disgusting (no bodily fluids, no major physical harm, no nudity, nothing insanely illegal)

What should be our next prank to get them? We are all still great friends so nothing too serious just in the spirit of good fun and cleverness.

It is in your hands UG!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Last edited by GoodCharloteSux at Sep 25, 2007,
Their cars+tons and tons of duct tape.

I'm talking.. cover the entire thing. Leave nothing untaped. Tape the wheels, the steering wheel.. Doors so they can't get in with ease.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Their cars+tons and tons of duct tape.

I'm talking.. cover the entire thing. Leave nothing untaped. Tape the wheels, the steering wheel.. Doors so they can't get in with ease.

Yeah this ruins a cars paint job and your friend will hate you. Don't listen to this idiot.

Besides a much better idea would be to tape (whether duct or not) their doors of their house or apartment from the outside. Like put enough tape on the outside of their door that they cannot get out easily.
Last edited by whitebluesboy at Sep 24, 2007,
Quote by whitebluesboy
Yeah this ruins a cars paint job and your friend will hate you. Don't listen to this idiot.

This guy has no sense of humor. Thus his opinion on anything is completely void.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Am I the only one who sees a big difference between putting make-up on someone, and stealing 130 CD's. What you should do is kick his ass, not pull a prank on him.

EDIT: Unless he gave them back, in which case, that's kind of a lame thing to do anyway.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
This guy has no sense of humor. Thus his opinion on anything is completely void.

But you were being serious because you honestly didn't relize that it would rip the paint of his car. I mean if you were kidding you would have said something like "put dog crap on his car door handles". I pronounce you sir shunned.
Quote by whitebluesboy
But you were being serious because you honestly didn't relize that it would rip the paint of his car. I mean if you were kidding you would have said something like "put dog crap on his car door handles". I pronounce you sir shunned.

Eh, dog crap jokes aren't funny.

And even if I was being serious, you still have no sense of humor.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by screamsoftly
Am I the only one who sees a big difference between putting make-up on someone, and stealing 130 CD's. What you should do is kick his ass, not pull a prank on him.

EDIT: Unless he gave them back, in which case, that's kind of a lame thing to do anyway.

He isn't keeping them, like I said we are good friends and everything, I just didn't have time to pick them back up since I was only in town for a couple days. I will be back this Friday/Saturday!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
These guys are bickering, listen to me.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack