i am looking for a new bedroom amp..(i wont be able to play very loud becuase il be sharing a house with students for uni...)
but im looking a amp for playing...black metal...death metal...thrash metal...etc...
i want to spend about £200...
sometimes i will use headphones..but not regulary
im gonna prob buy a low end RG
some1 recommended me a crate 2x12...but i told him the situation that i cant play very loud...and he said the crate 1x12 is also good
tbh i dont know anything about amps so i dont know wat a crate 1x12 is...i tried googling it but im pretty confused
roland cubes.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I use the cube 30 and its good since it can play at low volumes, and you can use headphones...it does metal well

You could look in the micro cube too
IM thinking of getting a roland cube 30 aswell. what i've read about it seems pretty good. need to try it out first though.
yeah, cube. just make sure it's not the 15 or 20 watt model, as neither of those have the amp models, which is what you want.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I already have a small 15w Randall practice amp that is ok. I was considering a Metal Muff or similar to kick up the sound a bit mainly for metal. (Duh)

Perhaps the Cube 30 would be a better option at this time. The cash spent on the stomp box might be better spent on this amp if the amp models are pretty good. I read several reviews that says it has ok effects.

Better choice or not?

Thanks guys............BD
yeah, i'd probably spend the money on the cube 30. though i haven't tried your practice amp. best if you can try the cube before buying, obviously.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
seems like il be getting this cube30
my practice amp came with my squire stratpack...its ****e
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, i'd probably spend the money on the cube 30. though i haven't tried your practice amp. best if you can try the cube before buying, obviously.

Thanks..........the store where I purchased my guitar at has both the guitar and amp on site so I can give them a go without having to lug my guitar with me.

Thanks again.............BD
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?