I think so too, he has that stupid grin, that the joker is trademarked for, so it'll work!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
No.. Heath Ledger has never done anything good. The man managed to ruin Shakespeare..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I think he'll do fine.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
...Batman?....Batman!?.....NOT ANOTHER BATMAN MOVIE! NOOOOOOO?!?!?!
...You are talking batman right?...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No.. Heath Ledger has never done anything good. The man managed to ruin Shakespeare..

Unshun. Shakespeare was ruined when they tried to capitalize on the greatest playwright of all time by attempting to make a movie as brillant as his literature. Reshun.
Quote by whitebluesboy
Unshun. Shakespeare was ruined when they tried to capitalize on the greatest playwright of all time by attempting to make a movie as brillant as his literature. Reshun.

I seriously doubt that the creators of 10 Things I Hate About You were trying to be as brilliant as Shakespeare...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

My whole thing is that yeah, I can see Heath Ledger portraying the young thug joker who murdered Bruce's parents. He has the quality about him already. The pictures I saw of him in the joker makeup looked good and he seemed to be able to pull it off, I'm just worried about the voice (heaths voice is rather deep) and whether heath ledger can actually play a man as evil and crazy as the joker since I don't think he has ever played a villan let alone one of the most notorious in comic book history.
I think Shakespeare is some of the most overrated stuff ever, that and the beatles.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I seriously doubt that the creators of 10 Things I Hate About You were trying to be as brilliant as Shakespeare...

Unshun. What I meant was that it's impossible to ruin shakespeare if its already been ruined, butchered, and cut to pieces by hollywood. Reshun.
Okay lets all stop talking about shakespeare and get back to batman who is way cooler. Any thoughts on Heath as the Joker or the new movie for that matter?
I wish Kankuro was still with us.
Quote by vintage x metal

wow GoodCharloteSux, i love you!
first i LOVE your name.
second i agree 100% with the following "I think Shakespeare is some of the most overrated stuff ever, that and the beatles."

/being gay
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
I think Shakespeare is some of the most overrated stuff ever, that and the beatles.

Blasphemer!!!! you shall rot in hell for your crimes against one of the greatest and influential writers ever and for your crimes against the greatest and most influential bands ever. shakespeare is amazing. you probably aren't well read enough in his many works to understand just how influential his writing is. he created many of the words and euphemisms we still use today

EDIT: I think he'll be able to pull off being the joker. he has the physique and the look. if he can pull of the maniacal voice and laugh he'll be amazing
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by whitebluesboy
My whole thing is that yeah, I can see Heath Ledger portraying the young thug joker who murdered Bruce's parents. He has the quality about him already. The pictures I saw of him in the joker makeup looked good and he seemed to be able to pull it off, I'm just worried about the voice (heaths voice is rather deep) and whether heath ledger can actually play a man as evil and crazy as the joker since I don't think he has ever played a villan let alone one of the most notorious in comic book history.

Pretty sure that only happened in the first movie made, which was hardly canonical and has nothing to do with this movie. The dude who killed his parents died in the last movie, Batman Begins.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by whitebluesboy

Pretty sure that only happened in the first movie made, which was hardly canonical and has nothing to do with this movie. The dude who killed his parents died in the last movie, Batman Begins.
Quote by dudetheman