Page 1 of 4
what band do you dream of playing with (as in being in the band)?. For me Megadeth
Last edited by ibanezed at Sep 24, 2007,
Pelican
or Isis

somebody like that
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Necrophagist, that would mean I'd be able to shred decently.

Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Tom Waits.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Pantera
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
megadeth,metallica,dream theater,symphony'

as much as people say oooo metallica sucks now there old stuff is better,everyone knows they would open up for them if asked without thinking about it..
Quote by hug a llama
Any band would be nice

+1
but if i could choose any band, then id say U2 i could be just as good as the edge
Quote by Sabu
Girls Aloud

Hmmm i would like to gangbang those chicks (apart from the ginger one)
Quote by ibanezed
Hmmm i would like to gangbang those chicks (apart from the ginger one)

gingers are evil soulless creatures... we must eradicate them all
Phish, Tool, Rage Against The Machine, The Beatles, any of those would be awesome.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
gingers are evil soulless creatures... we must eradicate them all

Oi!
Quote by The Madcap
John Williams

way to go yet you are a bit choppy on the old Barrios Mangore
Megadeth would be awesome. Considering Dave changes members about as often as he changes his underwear, if I had the chops in a few years, it could actually happen, providing that Dave hasn't broken Megadeth up "for good" again.
The mars volta or tool.

P.s, props on a thread topic. This is a cool thread.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by Holy Katana
Megadeth would be awesome. Considering Dave changes members about as often as he changes his underwear, if I had the chops in a few years, it could actually happen, providing that Dave hasn't broken Megadeth up "for good" again.

i used to say that to myself 10 years ago. dream on tho
G3 with Satch and Vai
The Only member of the "I hate people with huge sigs club." Don't PM me to join.
killswitch or atreyu
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
any band consisting of me on guitar or bass, ace frehley on lead guitar, keith moon on drums, and bon scott on vocals.
I gave rock n' roll to you

Anti-thayer
Quote by cvbass
Guns N Roses!!!!

No, which band to PLAY with, not which band to show up and leave because the microphone stand wasn't exactly 68.7 degrees, and it burned Axl's cuticles.
<Han> I love Hitler
Wow. I came in here about to say Megadeth, and the threadstarter said Megadeth. Yea. Them, Pain of Salvation, Dream Theater, Symphony X, and Ayreon.
I've found Jesus
Either DragonForce or Metallica.
I would love to be in a band that plays to loads of people, that would be awesome.
Hello
Quote by ace man
any band consisting of me on guitar or bass, ace frehley on lead guitar, keith moon on drums, and bon scott on vocals.

moon and bon good combo..maybe Page on guitar for me
Page 1 of 4