Ok guys well I'm just wondering do you guys find everything in life pointless seeing how our whole existence is merely to procreate so why bother with anything else right? Well I giot to argueing with a friend about this and just wondered what you guys view on this was s everything pointless or not?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Are you Emo? you must be...
I started a new wave in music - it's called n00bism...
Oh wait, Curt did it before me
=================
Kramer pacer
Screamin' deamon (neck)
Live-wire metal (bridge, 18v)
Finaly knobs that go to 11
=================
Quote by MilanV

+1
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
Are you asking if it's okay to do nothing in life but have sex?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Everything isn't pointless as long as you enjoy life.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Why do you think that the point of life is to procreate? That is a part of life, yes, and without it there wouldn't be any subsequent life...but that doesn't mean that procreation is the meaning of life.

Just let life be what you make it. If you're thinking there's no point in life, then you'll get nothing out of it. Just go out there and have a great mother f----g day!
Get as much vagina as you can. When your old, you can sit there and admire your younger self.
Quote by MilanV

stfu.

Threadstarter, I think there comes a time in someone's life when he starts to question the reasoning behind everything in life. You'll grow out of it though, trust me. You will find reasons for having fun, etc.
Get off my lawn.