When I used to go to school I would always plan out most of my conversations the night BEFORE, and then the next day, I would eventually make the conversations happen the way I planned them to come out. If I felt it was taking a wrong turn, I would manipulate whoever I was talking to, to go in the path that I planned for. I would spend hours a night planning conversations, and I would make many different variables for many different situations and potential outcomes, etc., for example if I was gonna talk to my teacher about something, Id think about what Id say if he got mad, if he got happy, if he didnt understand, and then Id take each outcome and add more to it, so I would end up with like 6 different strings of possibilities per person.

I rarely do it anymore, but has anyone else ever done this? I have done this for about 4 years now, and I can have an almost 100% accuracy rate with people I know really well, and a lower chance for people I know less. I dunno if its a form of OCD or some other disorder.
It could be social anxiety. I used to have the same crap.
Cybershark of the Maximals Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!
on occasion i will plan on conversations, but not nearly to the level you described. it might just be that you are a manipulative person.
It happens to me sometimes... not ALWAYS but pretty often loll
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Depends, if your going on a date with a girl, you might wanna plan for some stale moments... you know, when she's not falling for your beaming personality.. :S
i only do that with lieing.

i cover every single angle, when the only reply i ussually get is "ah ok"

Quote by R0CKER1220
I do that. It rarely goes exactly as I'd planned though and I don't think I've spent hours a night thinking of these things, maybe half hour-hour.

I used to spend AT LEAST 3 hours, and they would almost always go as planned. If I felt they were straying from my chosen path, Id say a few things and eventually we'd get back on track. It got to the point that I could argue against teachers for a long time and counter their arguments, I knew what all of my friends were gonna tell me (besides new things that happened or something), and I did it to my parents and everyone I knew.

Quote by sweet_requiem
i only do that with lieing.

i cover every single angle, when the only reply i ussually get is "ah ok"

For lying it usually takes me only a few minutes to piece everything together so it falls just right, usually if I have to call someone and lie on the spot, I spend a few minutes constructing something
i do it when i'm planning to confront a teacher for something significant, like a reference letter.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Nope. I always imagine conversations. But don't make them happen.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

its not so much that i "plan" conversations, its more that i replay conversations that i did have and try to think of what i could of have said or done differently to make a more favorable outcome...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Uhh, I wouldn't do that, but I would do something similar. I would plan out some situations. Like something that I want to happen, and kind of act it out. What I would say, what the other person what say, what we would do. I wouldn't expect it to happen, it's just something that I wish would happen.

Did that make sense? Like if I wanted to bump into someone in the hallway, I'd act out in my head how it would happen, what we would say, etc., but I wouldn't expect it to happen or anything.
I'm obviously not a professional, but in my opinion you are just unconfident in yourself for making on the snap decisions or comments, or maybe you are nervous of saying the wrong thing so you plan out all outcomes. I don't think it's any kind of disorder, you are just very careful and "obsessive" about it. Nothing to get worried about or anything.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I plan conversations, but never actually follow my plans through.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I do that with important people.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
i think about what to say for maybe 10 mins the night before

then the next day i dont talk to anyone

works like a charm
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
wow...
i used to do that too.
its got really anoying and i lost a butt-load of sleep over it,
i stoped just cuz i was soo tired and now i dont do it anymore becuase i forgot about it.

but now that you brought it up i will no doubt do it agian without thinking about it.
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
Thats not OCD but rather just a weird habit you have. Its not normal, but you arnt suffering from anytype of mental illness or anything.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

It sounds like you'd make a good business person or dictator. Always making plans. Sniveling weasel you.
'sideac, i regret to inform you that you have class A1 insanity.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I think out lines that could be handy talking to that and that person, but i've never gone that far.
Quote by insideac
When I used to go to school I would always plan out most of my conversations the night BEFORE, and then the next day, I would eventually make the conversations happen the way I planned them to come out. If I felt it was taking a wrong turn, I would manipulate whoever I was talking to, to go in the path that I planned for. I would spend hours a night planning conversations, and I would make many different variables for many different situations and potential outcomes, etc., for example if I was gonna talk to my teacher about something, Id think about what Id say if he got mad, if he got happy, if he didnt understand, and then Id take each outcome and add more to it, so I would end up with like 6 different strings of possibilities per person.

I rarely do it anymore, but has anyone else ever done this? I have done this for about 4 years now, and I can have an almost 100% accuracy rate with people I know really well, and a lower chance for people I know less. I dunno if its a form of OCD or some other disorder.

do it all the time
do you ever think about relating to people you dont really know but really want to know? I do that very often and like i pretend im talking to someone i really wanna talk to
heh, with me i usually think of cool stuff i should have said after i have a conversation.

hmmm, say insideac, did you ever post that ghost video or was it just a pile of bs you made up?
Quote by spiderfizz
heh, with me i usually think of cool stuff i should have said after i have a conversation.

hmmm, say insideac, did you ever post that ghost video or was it just a pile of bs you made up?

Youre wrong on both accounts.

No, I didnt post a video

No, it wasnt a pile of BS