Hello ive posted others about what im gonna do to my guitar but i ws this guy with led inlays and im like wow i want that. Has any1 come up with a tutorial on how to do it... like the step by step instructions. I dont know if you have to build the neck and then just build it into the truss rod. But my neck is all glues together and stuff... is there anyway i can get the leds in tehre i would really like them. Thansk if you got the answer
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
jeeze that would be a ton of work but if you could pull this off it could be the coolest thing ive ever seen
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Haha. I've had this same idea in my mind and i've got a few things in mind...'cause you have to put into consideration changing LEDs, checking for faulty wiring, etc. all in the neck...so, you have to have it so it' possible to get inside the neck after you've finished building it. I've got a few ideas....
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
^No, you don't need to. You can run some fibre optics through your neck and then have those lit up by a central LED in some cavity in the body.
Quote by monkeyboyjr
Haha. I've had this same idea in my mind and i've got a few things in mind...'cause you have to put into consideration changing LEDs, checking for faulty wiring, etc. all in the neck...so, you have to have it so it' possible to get inside the neck after you've finished building it. I've got a few ideas....

You never really would have to worry about changing LEDs,,, they literally last forever,, It would however seem like a pain in the ass to tear up your neck adn cut holes in the fretboard for some silly LEDs
Well, my bassist has this but the 8-string version, that one's got LED inlays, and he's had it for about a year without them going out.

Not a clue on how to do it though, you'll probably need to build a neck from scratch.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live