so i think i might be a premature ejaculator... no joke

the problem is that it just started happening recently. i used to be able to go for a good while but now i cant.
im being serious.
i have been drinking a lot of soda recently. like 64 ounces 4 days a week. (i work at a restaurant, free soda) could that be affecting me?

and im most likely gonna be homecoming king, which means immost likely gonna get laid. so you can see the problem.

what should i do?
If you ask us whether you're emo, or tell us you have a small penis, I'm going to start calling you LostProphetsJr.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If you ask us whether you're emo, or tell us you have a small penis, I'm going to start calling you LostProphetsJr.

im not emo and i dont have a small penis...im kinda out of the loop too...
i just got unbanned.
Quote by guitarguy17
im not emo and i dont have a small penis...im kinda out of the loop too...
i just got unbanned.

It's not that hard. When you feel like you're about to cum, think of something else, and hold it back, like when you're peeing. You know how you can stop yourself from pissing when you're in mid-leak? Do that. Use the same muscles. Go.. Try now.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Listen to jackoffjill. Also, try to work it out so you get a blowjob ooor jacked off first or somethin, the second one will take a lot longer. I had that problem for a while, then I got control. Until then, I just kinda worked it out so we had a good solid round of oral beforehand
Well, as you are going to be homecoming king, most likely, yes, you will get some. Should this little problem occur during the deed, tell her (at least I'm hoping it's a her) that you are sorry but you had to finish up quickly as you just saw something light up in the sky and you are in actuality Batman and you just saw what you thought was the Bat Signal.

Good luck!
Can you do it when you pee?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by cmonaco
Well, as you are going to be homecoming king, most likely, yes, you will get some. Should this little problem occur during the deed, tell her (at least I'm hoping it's a her) that you are sorry but you had to finish up quickly as you just saw something light up in the sky and you are in actuality Batman and you just saw what you thought was the Bat Signal.

Good luck!

LOL

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Then you can do it for orgasm. And yes.. It will hurt.

But in all honesty.. why do you care? It seems like the person you will have sex with won't be your girlfriend. Therefore, you don't care about, or love her.. So.. Why don't you just say to hell with her pleasure, and turn the thing into a race? Whoever finishes last has to buy the other dinner.
Quote by vintage x metal

When I was a wee lad who was yet to get laid, I used to rely on this site very often.

www.jackinworld.com

While I don't need it anymore, I seem to recall that there's a section of tips you can use to make yourself last longer.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
When I was a wee lad who was yet to get laid, I used to rely on this site very often.

www.jackinworld.com

While I don't need it anymore, I seem to recall that there's a section of tips you can use to make yourself last longer.

im not a virgin

i have had sex (with girls) and lasted a lot longer than i am lasting now...
but its been a while
If it hurts when you pee, you might have a more serious problem

But on a more helpful note, I would try google, and look at some actual medical sites, instead of the pit.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by Beware!Criminal
If it hurts when you pee, you might have a more serious problem

But on a more helpful note, I would try google, and look at some actual medical sites, instead of the pit.

it hurts when i intentionally hold it in mid-pee

and i would look up something, but the pit is all-knowing
Dude, get yourself some Sniff 'N Stiff.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army