This may have been asked before, maybe not. I would search, but I'm feeling rather lazy, and I hope you don't mind

How can you order your iTunes (still A-Z by Artist Name) but so that the albums go in order of when they we're released, and not by the first letter of the album's name?

I hate that Polyphonic Spree's tracklisting goes from "Section 10 (A Long Day)" to "Section 22 (Together We're Happy)"

Thank you very much for anyone that can help with this.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
This may have been asked before, maybe not. I would search, but I'm feeling rather lazy, and I hope you don't mind

How can you order your iTunes (still A-Z by Artist Name) but so that the albums go in order of when they we're released, and not by the first letter of the album's name?

I hate that Polyphonic Spree's tracklisting goes from "Section 10 (A Long Day)" to "Section 22 (Together We're Happy)"

Thank you very much for anyone that can help with this.

best to make a playlist and rename the songs in chronological order.
The closest your going to get is by either clicking on the Year tab, or clicking on the Album tab until it says "Album by Year"
Away Message: I fell out of my chair, this may take awhile.
Use Winamp.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
I would search, but I'm feeling rather lazy

It's guys like you that make the pit overwhelmingly irritating.. The search button is there for a reason dude.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
It's guys like you that make the pit overwhelmingly irritating.. The search button is there for a reason dude.

That's where your wrong my friend. Half the time the search button is there for a reason. The other half the time it's there, it is merely a decoration.

EDIT: Thank you to those that came up with some solutions, rather than just complaining about how I make things "overwhelingly irritating".
Nikolas
Last edited by ROCK=ZEPPELIN at Sep 25, 2007,