I know this belongs in the relationship thread but its hard to get people to really comment on anything. Everyone is busy with their own love world. So then, ever since i started my college, i take the bus by the way. I've seen the same girl ever since i started, she is really really pretty. We make a lot of eye contact, as i sometimes try to not look because she staring. I dont feel its right, plus i don't staring at people even though she is hot. best way to approach her? one more thing, if a girl uses her cell a lot does it mean she has a BF? or this is natural for all people mostly girls, since their always on their cell trying to look important. thanks!
LOL
Approach her from behind.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
just try sittin by her and make casual conversation...

confidence is very attractive to women, so just naturaly go up to her and say "so who you talking to on that phone all the time?", its called cocky humor, and it does actually work...

there's an article somewhere on askmen.com

anyways...

maybe she has a lot of friends, but if she's pretty, its only gonna be natural to assume she's got a boyfriend, so approach with caution...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Approach her from behind.

+1

its not rape if you yell surprise first
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Making a plan or overthinking are both things to avoid. Approach her and be kind as if she was any stranger, befriend her, and then go from there.
Nikolas
Quote by SiKh22
I know this belongs in the relationship thread but its hard to get people to really comment on anything. Everyone is busy with their own love world. So then, ever since i started my college, i take the bus by the way. I've seen the same girl ever since i started, she is really really pretty. We make a lot of eye contact, as i sometimes try to not look because she staring. I dont feel its right, plus i don't staring at people even though she is hot. best way to approach her? one more thing, if a girl uses her cell a lot does it mean she has a BF? or this is natural for all people mostly girls, since their always on their cell trying to look important. thanks!

from behind..chloroform on cloth in hand, trip her up, pull down her pants..enjoy
Quote by Napalmdeth
approach well prepared with the rag already soaked in chloroform.

how bizarre great minds think alike
Seriously, just talk to her. =)
How I wish guys who were interested in me would just say hello.
I made you a cookie but I eated it.
Thanks guys, the thing is I'm really shy around girls. Ill try my best to talk to her....
LOL
Quote by Purnin

I could say the same for girls...

It gets old always being the one to initiate conversation and break the ice, and putting yourself out there to possibly be the jackass.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by Ingsoc
I could say the same for girls...

It gets old always being the one to initiate conversation and break the ice, and putting yourself out there to possibly be the jackass.

+1

but this is also why everyone at my school is only social to people in their group of friends or their cliques...

its already hard enough being shy to talk to anyone, but being shy AND risking yourself to look like a dumbass to someone who might be conceited for that matter,
just sucks.
Use the pick-up line "HEY LOVE WANTTA ROOT!!" just kidden, that never works! I AGREE WITH MR_BTP "it's not rape if you yell suprise! first" lmao
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Let 'em approach you. At least you won't come off as desperate, just happy to be wanted.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
Let 'em approach you. At least you won't come off as desperate, just happy to be wanted.

yeah its always better i think to let them come to you, when that happened to me before. It does feel better, but this is college. I assume girls expect more, since my school has a lot of older girls. you can straight tell, they all look mature.
LOL
Girls almost never approach you. Unless you're at a bar or a social specifically for meeting other people. I wouldn't wait it out really, the extended silence between you will just make it harder to break.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
you Could Hire A Private Detective & Get Them To Follow Her!!!
Also It Would Be Funny If She Read This!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
You know, I always thought of picking up chicks as distasteful. That's just me.

I'm a natural flirt, and I'm naturally confident, so I usually wind up talking to chicks I see at bus stops or whatever out of boredom...if it goes from there, then it goes.

Parties, on the other hand, are my speciality, and I don't even dance (I actually have never tried in my life).
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Be confident, if you are comfortible being a nice asshole (A.E. sarcastic but light hearted comments towards the girl) then giver but if your one of those socially inept people who can't stop talking into there hands then be nice speak up and be confident u pansy.
Quote by Purnin

mabye your ugly and no one likes you..... im joking, besides your
Aussie not many Aussie girls are ugly

just tlak to her
Wow, this thread's mature.

Don't trip up over the fact she's pretty. She probably doesn't think she is, she's just another person...
Quote by beetroot10
besides your Aussie not many Aussie girls are ugly

As far as you know.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
AS everyone else says, just try and sit next to her, when she isnt speaking on the phone strike up a conversation. Keep it going from there, only talk a little the first time, then abit more next time, etc etc, eventually she will probably want to sit next to you and you will actually start to become friends....

thats when you go for the kill so you dont get lumbered in the 'friend-zone'
Nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont Tell Me She Wants To Be "just Friends"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
"You have just entered...The Twilight Zone"
Quote by raise_the_dead

Final Fantasy

Quote by Mr_BTP
+1

its not rape if you yell surprise first

Rape is such a negative word. it should be called Surprise Sex.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by sincewhen??
As far as you know.

Nah I'd say Australia has alot more goodlookers, depending on where you are
Anyone watch idol? That 17 year old perth chick who just got kicked out, what a cutie!

Anyways,
When you see her at the bus stop just say essentially what you're thinking.
Hi how you going you catch the bus every morning do you work in __?

And GIRLS:

Why don't you initiate conversations? Even with an ugly guy, make his day!
Quote by Hakanku
AS everyone else says, just try and sit next to her, when she isnt speaking on the phone strike up a conversation. Keep it going from there, only talk a little the first time, then abit more next time, etc etc, eventually she will probably want to sit next to you and you will actually start to become friends....

thats when you go for the kill so you dont get lumbered in the 'friend-zone'

wow you're just full of good ideas these days, aren't you?
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you