Page 1 of 2
Well I got all this on my b-day on 9/5, but I was banned until just some hours ago, lol and have been eager to show you all what I got

First up.

Boss Noise Suppressor Pedal:

'nuff said.

Next up.

Randall RH150 Tube/Mosfet Power Half Stack (the cab has four 4x12 Celestion speakers)

thing kicks my ass to the ground with its sexy ass tone!
came with a footswitch for Channel/Gain channel/Clean boost/Reverb&Effects

Last up.

ESP LTD Alexi-600 SE:

only 200 of these bad boys made in the world and I OWN ONE!
EMG HZ 4 humbucker when played through my stack gives the best distortion i've ever heard.

hehe I couldn't be happier with my new rig.
well...unless I had a second cab....
The explorer in the back is better:P
Nah, nice stuff. Might wanna get blackouts for the alexi if you want to keep the genuine alexi feel...
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
its black with pink pinstripes, lol.

haha yeah your right, i should plug in my GH II controller into the amp and press its 5 buttons extremely quick and play the Jordan solo with ease
and i dont plan on even thinking about swapping the pup (yes just pup, its a single humbucker if you couldn't tell by the pic i supplied) because this isnt a general EMG HZ pup.
It has a more aggressive tone to it and it even gives a powerful tone through my little Line 6 **** III 15 in all its digitalness and weakness in tone.
Quote by ZootCst
spoiled rotten, ain't ye?

Looks like fun. Don't waste it.

haha mebe....it was after all 2.4grand in the end....but hey, my momma loves me
so I get what I want ^_^

I'll be getting a job/permit in march so I won't have to rely on her so much anymore
to get me the guitar gear i want, or rely on my 150 a month child support.

its SOOOOOO much fun, but It had to get a repair done to it for reasons I do not know why.
I didn't know why, but randomly it started giving me a horrible buzz and I could BARELY hear any notes coming, so i made a call and was told the volume pot must be dead, but its not and the tech i brought the guitar to said he fixed what he thinks to have been the problem so i get it back tommorow ^_^
Quote by Chasepw133
is that a map from oblivion?

yes it is
im surprised you took more interest in my futile Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion map
on my wall rather than my $2400 worth of guitar gear on a guitar forum lol.
Oblivion is one of my favorite games, and the map is really cool lookin, so I used it like a poster.
joo will tell meh wat joo have or I will proceedeth to be.....well quite unhappy. lol

no seriously, what's your rig friend?
im quite curious to see how much yours owns mine
Well lets just say I don't own a tube amp, I think that is all you need to know.

Edit: how is that weeping demon???
Last edited by flamingstrat. at Sep 25, 2007,
Ohhh that the same amp i want!

can you give me some sound clips of the gain channel/channels please??
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
What does the noise suppressor do?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Broken-pick
What does the noise suppressor do?

It suppreses noise..
It cuts down on certain frequencies below a certain threshhold. That way any static noise or noise from the pickups is eliminated which is good when your using distortion.

It also kills harmonics though if the threshold is too high and can killl sustain so theres always a downside to it.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
also known as a noise-gate

to bad if you can't get the threshhold right

you might find trouble playing because it cuts in to soon

kinda annoying :P

but nice stuff man
Quote by Captain Planet
you are the most spoilt-arse brat ever.

no...theres that guy whos obsessed with tom delonge..

and i dont see this as being spoilt. Its a birthday gift. If his mom can afford it then good for both of them. Atleast its all quality stuff

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
nice stuff man... but i'm sure there are lots of people here whose gear basically owns ur gear :P
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
^ Yeah, I wouldn't go telling everyone, "MY GEAR OWNZ JOORS".

Just makes you look silly.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Nice stuff. It will be good for metal, I guess. Not so sure about the owning part, but then again, I've never really seen the point of "owning people" on the internet.
Glad you're happy with your gear. It's too bad you feel it makes you superior. You're a kid, so it's to be expected.
Quote by Captain Planet
you are the most spoilt-arse brat ever.

He's not spoilt if he's thankful for it.

Very nice rig dude
Yea he can't be spoilt he would have a half decent digital camera if he was....

Anyway if I were a Metal Head that rig seems all right, nothing too special, still prefer mine (haha) I only got £100 towards my new guitar for my birthday and it was my 18th!
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
^ It's pink

Swap the H-4 for a Seymour Duncan Blackout, then you will have a fantastic distortion
Quote by kaptink
He's not spoilt if he's thankful for it.

As far as I'm concerned anyone with a 'look what my mommy bought me' attitude is spoilt.

But whatever, kudos on the rig but don't let it go to your head; it doesn't make you a good player.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
2400 quid. Holy ****. Your mom must love u a lot. You special mother ****er, you.

And what's with all this spoilt crap. The kid may never have bought anything nice for himself all his life for all you know. I think haters are jealous.
Nice gear dude (love the pink pinstripes for some reason, although I don't like the absence of a neck pickup).

But, nice as it may be, I'm pretty sure it doesn't own my stuff .
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
At least he's not that Ava dude... And he's thankful for what he has. Anyway, I would suggest putting an EMG81 in that ESP LTD if you REALLY want distortion
that could be ugliest guitar ive ever seen. beastly amp though
Quote by JoNnHannah
looks like someones been touching himself to much

lmfao

Quote by kaplac
bottle neck guitar slide will be perfect.

great slide.
great dildo.

its the perfect duo.
That's a lot of money to spend on a guitar with one crappy pickup .

Glad you like it, though. That's all that matters.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by ever dying
Happy for you..

But I´d rather by my own gear so I would appriciate it

You don't appreciate your gear less if it was given to you.

Sure, there are a bunch of spoiled kids out there, but getting a nice birthday present doesn't mean you're not going to like it as much as you would have had you bought it yourself.

Yes, there is something rewarding about working your ass off for an entire summer and then walking out of a guitarstore with your new pride and joy, but the same can be said for the feeling you get when you get an awesome present.

I guess a healthy mixture of some work and some spoiling is the best way to get new gear and just because some people tend to lean more towards the spoiling side doesn't mean they won't appreciate what they're given.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
It got better as I scrolled down the page lol. Only 200 of them guitars made in the world! Wow have fun. (stupid comment really )
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
All I can say is, I'm very happy with what I have thank you. And I really don't like that guitar, sorry! But enjoy your new stuff all the same
Meah prefer my stuff even though it isnt as expensive or loud or anything, it achieves what I need!

But nice stuff, too bad about the EMG Hz though, well they're fine but I wouldnt like using a pickup designed to be just metal.
^_^ the just might own yours part is a joke lol, i know that most people on here have like $4000 rigs, im just overly satisfied with what ive decided to get.

Im not touching the pup UNLESS i somehow find a SD Blackout and can get it installed for me without it costing fudgin' $35 like getting my Dimebucker installed did in my Ibanez. no further comment on that, if i decided to get a cheap guitar to start a project on, thats when ill touch the pups ^_^
and im getting a job on march 5th as that is when i will be 15 1/2 and able to work/drive so i will be able to supply for my own ****.

yeah id say im spoiled, in fact i know i fudgin' am.
i get just about everything i want, BUT, im not a little bitch who leaves them alone after 20minutes, i APPRECIATE what ive gotten.
so dont talk to me like that jerk.
maybe if your mom loved you as much as my mom does then you wouldn't be so sour
to kids who get want they want.
and btw, I HARDLY want anything new that doesn't involve guitars, which means i'm never constantly bugging my mom to get me new random things.

so to sum it up.

Im spoiled, but very appreciative.
Im not even the slightest serious about my gear being better then yours, its just
a joke, dont take it seriously since there are plenty of people with $3000 marshalls on this website which i KNOW my randall doesn't even come close to.
Im only going to consider swapping the EMG for a SD Blackout IF I can find one for starters, and IF I can get it put in cheap and not costing almost half of the pup's damn price, ill call my local Sam Ash and see what the dealio on it is.

Quote by stratele
It got better as I scrolled down the page lol. Only 200 of them guitars made in the world! Wow have fun. (stupid comment really )

how is stating that only 200 of this guitar made is a stupid comment?
the fact that its a limited run which is now currently sold out means its going
to have very high value in the upcoming years.
this isnt like owning one of the millions of cheap freaking Squiers in the world.
it's extremely limited run makes for more appreciation of the guitar not only as a
fine shred axe, but as a collectable.

Quote by TeNaCiOusMaZ
that could be ugliest guitar ive ever seen. beastly amp though

um....you're like...kidding....right? please tell me thats a joke
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Sep 25, 2007,
Page 1 of 2