lol well its my personally made up word for being ungodly scared of cochroachers
like i am.

well this was brought up in my mind from the spiders thread, which brought up a bad image for me that was laid upon me some days ago.

my brother came into my room with his robe on and said "dude adam, come here i gotta show you something" and so i followed him into the bathroom, and he opened up the shower and said "look" and on the top of the tile wall was THE BIGGEST FUCKINGCOCHROACHER I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! IT WAS LIKE 8 INCHES LONG MAN!!!!!
So as soon as he showed me it my heart fell into my ass and I walked out saying "man why did you show me that?! just kill it!"
And he says he's not going to but he'll get our stepdad to.
so 3minutes later I hear BANG! and go into the bathroom once more
under the command of my brother, to see a couple of its legs glued to the wall
along with what looks like some of its guts and hair of it.
and on the floor of course, is half of its ugly f**king body squirming for life.
so i laugh at its futile existence and come back into my room, now to this day, even
more paranoid about the ugly f**ks then i used to be.

so, explain, are you afraid of these ugly bastards or not?
and talk about any past memorable times with your victorious ownage
of these futile little sh*ts.
im both....i cant stand the mere sight of them without feeling scared.....they are seriously one of my top 3 fears for reasons i do not know why, but they just scare the piss outta me
They kinda freak me out.

But that story did remind me of the time I had to engage in combat with a wasp that was like 2 inches long in my bathroom. Imagine me in goggles and a dust mask with two cans of wasp spray shooting at a wasp flying around a bathroom. Tough bug, but I won.

Yeah it was pretty ****ing epic.
I was too young to remember this, but I've been told about it... The yard of our old house had a whole bunch of cracks in the ground, and one time my mom was watering the ground for some reason, and hundreds or thousands of cockroaches came swarming out... my sister was there, and now she's terrified of cockroaches...

Random fact - did you know for every 1 cockroach you see in your house, there's probably about 1,000 more hiding? Scary...
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
You should see a flying one.. They seriously freak me out but one time I was seeing like 10 of them every day , fear turned into anger, I grabbed my shoe and started pounding these assholes with all my strength.

Yeah, they scared the hell out of me, now they don't, only the flying ones do cause they don't sit still, they fly like crazy all over the place and you don't know where they'll land.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
funny, just few munites ago a cochroach dropped on my lap... i didnt scream like a girl though...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by Necrolust
You should see a flying one.. They seriously freak me out but one time I was seeing like 10 of them every day , fear turned into anger, I grabbed my shoe and started pounding these assholes with all my strength.

Yeah, they scared the hell out of me, now they don't, only the flying ones do cause they don't sit still, they fly like crazy all over the place and you don't know where they'll land.

The flying ones are horrible. Ground ones are cool, but the flying ones are just scary.

And I thought this thread was going to be about the fear of chocolate.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Lol. I remember when I was trying to sell my old house, I had to go to my basement and kill all those big ass roaches myself with pesticide.

I was spraying pipes n stuff and the roaches were flying all over the place trying to get away from me. They were in so much pain, they started screeching and running into walls.

Twas fun.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Man, I hate cockroaches, I think I have that made up phobia you have too. I remember this one time, it was late, I was in my room, and I saw a huge cockroach to my left. I didn't want to wake anybody up with a huge bang the shoe would make, so I just hoped it would crawl away. A few minutes later, I look down and there it is, the cockroach about 3 centimeters from my foot. I jump right out of my seat (No scream though) and it crawls under my bed.

I then left it, and went to bed about half an hour later, with the slight fear and hope that it doesn't crawl up the bed frame and onto me. So as I'm laying there, I can actually hear the fucker crawling, on the other side of the room! I COULD ACTUALLY HEAR IT CRAWLING!

I decided to get some sleep, and I didn't ever see it again.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Nelsean
Lol. I remember when I was trying to sell my old house, I had to go to my basement and kill all those big ass roaches myself with pesticide.

I was spraying pipes n stuff and the roaches were flying all over the place trying to get away from me. They were in so much pain, they started screeching and running into walls.

Twas fun.

Schreeching? Are yous serious? I have never heard a cockroach screech.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
*shudders* flying roaches....awful.

but the worst bug attack ever was wen i was up the coast right at my aunts place and this big huntsman (big nasty spider) was there, normally id just smash it but it jumped, thats right, the spider could jump, high....and it was yellow, theyre normally like brown...
Lets all be nice
Quote by Rocker_69
Schreeching? Are yous serious? I have never heard a cockroach screech.

they did in one episode of the xfiles
Its spelt cockroach, therefore this thread should be titled 'Do You Have Cockophobia?', and yes I do they scare me ****less. Every time I'm in India and see some massive cockroach I get totally freaked out and my cousins call me a pansy, which is what pretty much all of you except MetalBassist10 are
Quote by Necrolust

I love the flying ones, when you step on them they pop.
I don't mind them. They're one of my favourite insects, but I don't actually see them often because I live in a clean house.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by denizenz
I've never seen one other than on TV or the internet. They are disgustingly filthy and disease ridden though.

How is it possible that you've never seen one, not even on the streets?
Quote by Portuguese_boy
How is it possible that you've never seen one, not even on the streets?

Maybe they aren't indigenous to Northeast Ohio? Or maybe I just live in a yuppy suburb and have a high standard of living...or both?
Quote by denizenz
Maybe they aren't indigenous to Northeast Ohio? Or maybe I just live in a yuppy suburb and have a high standard of living...or both?

Ya maybe.

It's funny to think that these little nasty ****s are going to take over the world after the fall of humans.
Quote by Shred Head
Its spelt cockroach, therefore this thread should be titled 'Do You Have Cockophobia?', and yes I do they scare me ****less. Every time I'm in India and see some massive cockroach I get totally freaked out and my cousins call me a pansy, which is what pretty much all of you except MetalBassist10 are

I'm sorry, but calling me "metalbassist" is pretty funny, because... well I'm not a huge fan of metal

And there's nothing wrong with being afraid of cockroaches, I'm afraid of snakes myself.
Quote by acidhammerdrums
They kinda freak me out.

But that story did remind me of the time I had to engage in combat with a wasp that was like 2 inches long in my bathroom. Imagine me in goggles and a dust mask with two cans of wasp spray shooting at a wasp flying around a bathroom. Tough bug, but I won.

Yeah it was pretty ****ing epic.

Epic battles with the insect kingdom?

I feel your anguish.
Never encountered one, I've only seen them on TV.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
I've got insectophobia in general, and that includes those nasty little fucks.

You know what's worse? Dragonflies. If you're scared of roaches, you do not know what fear is until you've been 15 inches from a full grown dragonfly.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
dragonflies? pah, i personally think they're pretty cool unless they get right in your face...and i mean like 3 inches away from your face.... then the dodging occurs and if it doesn't leave you alone, death awaits it.

id like to get over my fear of cockroachers, because its really lame to be so afraid of something that seems to have nests in my bathroom walls....

oooo epic battle with insects you say?!
well i have one or a few i might share ^_^

one was when i had a HUGE dislike and utter fear of the little ****s, and just so happened while i was taking a ****, i for some random reason, decided to open the shower door (yeah its a lil glass door instead of a slider) and there on the floor of it is a 3 inch cockroacher possibly staring at me.
I slightly screamed like a little girl, but finished my dump and decided to own it with soap and water....unfortunately since it was huge, it lasted to the point where i pummeled its ass since it almost escaped and got onto my bare foot.
picked it up with a paper towel and flushed it down the toilet....but here's where it gets more epic...THE DAMN TOILET OVERFLOWED!!!!
so i had to bare with grabbing a cockroach with a paper towel and feeling the crunch in my hand, and seeing its dead body come back UP the toilet.... lesson learned, paper towels dont flush well. lol

pretty damn epic for an insect vs. human battle.
lasted about 20minutes.
I dont exactly like cockroaches but I havent a phobia of them. I did find one in a fridge in my hotel room on holiday and that freaked me out a little.
Did anyone else think this was going to be a thread about fear of the penis? But spelt wrong?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
my brother came into my room with his robe on and said "dude adam, come here i gotta show you something" and so i followed him into the bathroom, and he opened up his robe and said "look" and it was THE BIGGEST FUCKINGCOCK I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! IT WAS LIKE 8 INCHES LONG MAN!!!!!
So as soon as he showed me it my heart fell into my ass and I walked out saying "man why did you show me that?! just finich yourself off!"
And he says he's not going to but he'll get our stepdad to.
so 3minutes later I hear BANG! and go into the bathroom once more
under the command of my brother, to see a couple of his pubes glued to the wall
so i laugh at its futile existence and come back into my room, now to this day, even
more paranoid about the ugly f**ks then i used to be.

o_O
Go watch the movie "mimic".

!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'll be honest when I read the thread title I was expecting the TS to discuss a fear of something completely different.

As far as cockroaches, no. They're gross and carry germs probably so I prefer to avoid them, but that's about it.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows