iv got a roland cube 15 for that much, its decent to practise with. Plus iv got a metal zone so its great for home, but not good enough for gigs. But remember your not gonna get a very good amp for that much.
Quote by SheKILaDZE
iv got a roland cube 15 for that much, its decent to practise with. Plus iv got a metal zone so its great for home, but not good enough for gigs. But remember your not gonna get a very good amp for that much.

Nope, I don't know if they have upgraded the 15 since the last time I checked, but last time I did the cube 15 had the least options of the cube line, I have the 30, pretty nice if you ask me....but if you wan't to go for somthing like the micro cube than you might as well go for the vox DA5, I've been wanting one of them, it has many more options than the micro cube and it's only $10 more. Oh, and the vox DA5 is about $140 on zzounds.
Quote by Hellraiser C-7
i have a roland cube 30 and i love it. its an amazing amp

Exactly, I have one of the old ones though, but I think the only difference between the old 30 and the 30x is the aux input is 1/8" instead of 1/4", and the dina amp feature. I don't really mind though, I tried the dyna amp setting on a 60x and wasn't impressed.