Poll: Do you talk to yourself?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you talk to yourself?
Yes, we talk to ourselves all the time.
31 45%
Not to myself, but I talk when no one is around sometimes.
28 41%
No, that's just crazy.
10 14%
Voters: 69.
No, that's just crazy. Only people with tampons up their asses talk to themselves.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I don't talk to myself, but sometimes when i'm feeling lonely I imagine my best friend lying next to me in bed and I close my eyes and whisper I love you.

Am I crazy?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
I don't talk to myself, but sometimes when i'm feeling lonely I imagine my best friend lying next to me in bed and I close my eyes and whisper I love you.

Am I crazy?

no your not. i always here you. and i always whisper back.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by drakenshadow
no your not. i always here you. and i always whisper back.

Ally!?

You should be in bed now missy! You have tests tomorrow!

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69

Am I crazy?

In the same scenario, I do that too, but I pretend someone else said they loved me.
Hello. Yes I talk to myself when I am deep in thought. Who doesn't? I sometimes argue with myself... "No I am right, not you"... "Yes you are, yes you are".
well, i do, just not through words... speaks in the minds... replies in the mind... etc etc...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by Rocker_69
Ally!?

You should be in bed now missy! You have tests tomorrow!

You two know eachother? I just found out that I know a guy on UG. He was giving me a ride in his truck and he says "you ever been on ultimate-guitar.com?" and I say "maybe..."
Quote by david_highland
You two know eachother? I just found out that I know a guy on UG. He was giving me a ride in his truck and he says "you ever been on ultimate-guitar.com?" and I say "maybe..."

haha nah, he/she was just pretending to be my friend and I played along

And I feel bad about what you posted earlier, I used to do that but it got my hopes up way too high

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by david_highland

He may be reading this right now.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah, not like full convos....when I'm thinking about something I discuss it with my self. It seems my brain and my voice have two different opinions sometimes
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
sometimes when i'm thinking about my girlfriend i say "i love you" when no one is around, and i have arguments with myself under my breath so no one hears me
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
i thought i was insane

i mega <3 the pit

and yes i always have(im an only child with a split personality xD)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I talk to myself all the time. And lately I've been watching too much Scrubs and it's JDs voice in my head not mine.
Not really, but a lot of times I think in the 2nd person like:

"What the hell are you doing man?" or "You really should start going outside more"

Am I crazy?
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Quote by !CC
I talk to myself all the time. And lately I've been watching too much Scrubs and it's JDs voice in my head not mine.

Same with me...I'm even starting to nararate everything and the like. But damn Scrubs is a great show,
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Not really talking to myself, but sometimes I imagine future events, like I'm passionately trying to get someone to change their mind about something, and I say a few words out loud. I just hoppe no one has ever noticed.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I full have on conversations with myself. Especially when I'm driving.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Yes, I'm an asshole and outsmart myself all the time.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by drakenshadow
all the time. i have convos with myself. i get lost in it sometimes.

me too *hi5*!
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Yeah, I do it, especially when I'm playing games.

Quote by Mad Marius
Yes, I'm an asshole and outsmart myself all the time.

A good 90% of your posts remind me of Maddox.

Hmm...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I do it quite a bit.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
i mutter alloud, alot when im learnin a song or sumthin
Lets all be nice
i had an email convo with my self in my I.T class lol.........

What Goes Up

Must Come Down