Hi I'm new here (and from holland :P )

but i've got a problem with my guitar, the strings went closer and closer to the middle of the neck and I kept adjusting the bridge

but they're now (3months ago I last changed the bridge) again (almost) touching. ut if I adjust now they'll be like almost 1/8 inch ofthe neck at the bottom

its a dean evo xm for good notice

if my english isn't that good please correct me

gtz dee
hey DoubleDee.

I don't really get what you're saying, if it's possible could you show us some pictures?

Middle of the neck, lengthwise or breadthwise? That would make it easier. I think you mean breadthwise, though.

Some pictures would really help.

Thanks , and I hope you get this fixed!
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
sorry for the fine quality

but this is what I mean

it doesn't look very healthy but the neck itself ain't torqued or crooked in the straigtness just dunno if its bend

can't quite tell
Holy hell tose strings are high... How do you play?!

mm, the neck seems to be tilting back quite a bit but that would make the strings closer.

If i were you id take it to a shop to get it set up.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
don't say I dind't warn u

but I also play base

this thing stood for 3 months now

I looked a bit closer and it looks like the neck is tilted in the body

just got of the phone with vriese (musicshop here in the nabourhood) and he said that could well be possible

anyone got a second opinion?
Woah,that's high!Can you even play the higher frets?I'd recommend to go set it up in a shop,or if you're experienced,set it up yourself
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Does your guitar have a tremolo?
If yes, is it parallel to the body, or is it raised way too high?
Quote by kyrreca
Does your guitar have a tremolo?
If yes, is it parallel to the body, or is it raised way too high?

The trems angle doesn't affect string action that much.
Only things that come to mind are if the bridge is ridiculously high or the neck is tilted back and warped forwards quite a bit.

My dad acoustic has similiar actions problem. its gets so high that its impossible to play with any reasonable speed past the 7th or 6th fret. His neck is totally screwed.

Hope you got a bolt on neck on that thing though. Would be much easier to fix than a set or through neck. Could probably fill in the neck pocket a bit to raise the neck(not sure though) to make it a bit more level.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I solved it

the neck was just arched (not a little :P ) but I solved it

les neck tension, but there was another problem, thats also solved

that tilt you see at the body joint is not supposed to be there so obvious so I filled that up ( just took the neck of) with a gasket ( just ordinary gasket paper) the strings now sit about 2/3mm from the neck in stead of 1/8" so I think this topic can be closed

and if it was the tremolo (wich a dean doesn't even have) it would be the spring tension but thats al simple adjustment

I had the dean's neck of twice today

I kinda like that simpleness :P