The title is a complete rip off of the Red Hot Chili Peppers fantastic album of the same name... it just gives me the ****s that they can so blatently rip off the term "Californication", just coz the shows set in "California" and all the charachters do is "fornicate". Its just such a brilliant name for an album, as i understand it Anthony Keidis was disgusted at how the rest of the world was following everything America did and that the world was being "Americanised" and by combining California and fornication, the term was created to describe this Americanisation. Thats how I intepret it, if anyone knows anything else about Californication please discuss,

Anyway, the fact that the TV show actually stole this term from the chilli's is ironic because it is in fact an example of the "Californication" that the chilli's album (and especially the song californication) talk about
My Gear

Guitars:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender MIM Standard Strat

Cort Acoustic

Amp:
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 201

Pedals:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Boss DD20 Giga Delay
Boss CE 2 Chorus
Oh yeah.

*reported*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
well they did rip off slayers album names for his book titles.... south of heaven, seasons in the abyss and god hates us all, coincidence i think not.
Several things:

1) The Chilis didn't coin the term; it comes from a bumper sticker "Don't Californicate Oregon" or something similar, referring to people from California touring and ruining Oregon.
2) I believe it was Anthony who said he uses the term as a means of representing "Coca-Colation," the meanings between the bumper sticker and the song/album aren't connected, they only share a name.
3) "Californication" wasn't a fantastic or brilliant album. It was great for the first seven songs, then just kind of faded off into nothingness, also, the production sucks ass. IMO, "By the Way" and "Stadium Arcadium" are both much better than "Californication."
4) The show has every right to use the term, calm down.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
RHCP invented everything known to man. Everything is stolen from RHCP and we should give it back to them.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by sebastian_96
Oh yeah.

*reported*

why did you report it ? your a tool.

on the other hand,
its a great show , funny and women to boot. As for ripping off chili peppers of course they may have but who cares, it fits perfect and its not some lame show that would wreck the idea of it.
Yeah especially Jews. The world wasn't created by God or the big bang... It was RHCP.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
ummm mate...f*ck up its an awesome show. and i think those other guys pwnT you.
but i gotta admit, i just realised (thanks to bluephyre) that the stole the book names from slayer hehe, i think thats cool though, im not bitching
Are you seriously defending RHCP as an anti corporate band?

They sold the cover rights for Under The Bridge to All Saints for Christ's sake.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>