I can't get enough of this stuff, I honestly don't understand why people would follow a god that wants them to live life like that...."And so, God said unto Adam ""Get pissed at and be actively against anything and everything you don't understand.""
yeah, they're one ****ed up group of people. They have something like 70 members and the good majority of them are related to each other. A friend of mine actually attended a westboro "counter protest"..... for lack of a better word. People actually organize to keep these pricks from getting near churches and VA hospitals and what not. It's amazing that "good, god fearing Christians" would preach such an extreme message of intolerance. And also........ i would really like to know why exactly god hates Sweden. What the hell did they do?

Anyway........ if you think the clips they showed were something...... you need to go check out the video of Phelps' daughter being interviewed by Shawn Hannity. Sick, sick, sick woman.
Quote by Second Rate
yeah, they're one ****ed up group of people. They have something like 70 members and the good majority of them are related to each other. A friend of mine actually attended a westboro "counter protest"..... for lack of a better word. People actually organize to keep these pricks from getting near churches and VA hospitals and what not. It's amazing that "good, god fearing Christians" would preach such an extreme message of intolerance. And also........ i would really like to know why exactly god hates Sweden. What the hell did they do?

Anyway........ if you think the clips they showed were something...... you need to go check out the video of Phelps' daughter being interviewed by Shawn Hannity. Sick, sick, sick woman.

Yeah, I know. My dad's riding club, The Wolf Pack, does that.

You guys know why they actually do all this, right?

A lot of members are lawyers. They actually want people to hit them so they can sue and make money. Needless to say, it's pretty easy to tell who's really going to Hell.

I'll watch that video in a minute.

Edit - I've seen it before. But, I just watched it again. Man, I hate that bitch.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Last edited by Haha, Crackhead at Sep 25, 2007,
There was a really good Keith Allen show where he went to live with them. He tried to convince one of the daughters to go out and get drunk with guys and stuff.
Quote by david_highland
I honestly don't understand why people would follow a god that wants them to live life like that
Because their interpretation of the Bible obeys more or less exactly what it says, Genesis up, at least insofar as possible what with all the logical contradictions and not being arrested. It really is a sick book. The only reason our society can mildly function is that no Christians actually do or believe what the Bible says to.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Its amazing how much **** this very small relegion generates. The best thing you can do is laugh at them or ignore them.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by jammoe
Because their interpretation of the Bible obeys more or less exactly what it says, Genesis up, at least insofar as possible what with all the logical contradictions and not being arrested. It really is a sick book. The only reason our society can mildly function is that no Christians actually do or believe what the Bible says to.

Nah it's because most Christians ignore the preaching of the Old Testament. Some of it is overridden/contradicted by Jesus' teaching and some of it is just based on interpretation. Although, actually, a lot of people who call themselves Christians don't actually do or believe most of the stuff in the Bible. They just sorta think "I believe there's a God. I've been to Church a few times. I must be a Christian."
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Yeah, I know. My dad's riding club, The Wolf Pack, does that.

You guys know why they actually do all this, right?

A lot of members are lawyers. They actually want people to hit them so they can sue and make money. Needless to say, it's pretty easy to tell who's really going to Hell.

I'll watch that video in a minute.

Edit - I've seen it before. But, I just watched it again. Man, I hate that bitch.

I applaud them.

Also, I'd still hit them regardless of getting sued. They're some of the biggest pricks on the planet.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
These people were on the Jeremy Kyle show, it was hilarious, they had a gay rights activist, a widow from the war and a priest interviewing them
Acording to the westboro church Ireland is the pink isle of fags and we should all burn in hell........

Id personally like to kick there heads in regardles of the impending legal action.......
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by joeymaxx
These people were on the Jeremy Kyle show, it was hilarious, they had a gay rights activist, a widow from the war and a priest interviewing them

I thought that show was for family feuds...? Regardless, that must've been brilliant.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I thought that show was for family feuds...? Regardless, that must've been brilliant.

It was some kind of special and believe me... it was special.