Page 1 of 2
hey guys, i need to sell my white gibson explorer. it's in great condition, i take great care of my things. i bought this guitar a couple years ago for pretty much one reason: i love coheed and cambria and claudio sanchez played one. i dropped some EMG's in there. the zakk wylde(claudio sanchez) set up. 81 and 85. also installed some strap locks. i do have the original pickups, and may include them if wanted. and also the original strap buttons. i just really decided that this guitar isn't for me, and i was young and dumb, and now really want to find my own voice in the guitar world.

gibson explorer
white
emg's 81 85
gibson case molded for the xplorer

great great condition.

price: make me an offer!
pics?
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
I dont trust it, he made a new account today, JUST registered, so unless it's on ebay, don't buy it because of the warning earlier on today about a fake seller
yo, uhhhhhhhh no reason not to trust me. i'm from tyndall, south dakota 57066. i don't have an ebay account or a credit card or any kind of card...my friend does though, and if i can't sell it here, i will probably put it on ebay. i'm going to try to take some pics today. i've registered here before, but i don't post often, and forgot my password. so i made a new account. hope someone is interested.

questions welcomed.
Oh Im interested, Ive wanted an explorer for a long time, but I barely have any cash and a few good guitars to trade.
i would definitely trade, but i am looking for an ibanez sz320ex. PM me if you are interested. i am pretty flexible. thanks for the replies everyone, hope i can sell it to a good home.

i'm going to a show tonight, so i will be back tomorrow!

thanks again!

jeremy
Hmmmm...this does seem kind of questionable..

What is your friends eBay account name, and...if someone was to agree to buy it would you post it on eBay so the buyer has some sort of evidence if you were to scam him?

And, would you accept PayPal?

And, about how much are you looking for it without the EMG's (Would you replace with the original pups?)

Sorry for all the questions, getting scammed is just no good though.

My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
dude i am deffinetly interested!
ibanez rg 550
epiphone standard lp
martin dcx1e
custom tube amp
boss ds 1
dunlop cry baby wah
boss mt 2
boss tu2

Member #3 of the Ibanez RG Owners of the World club. PM user rockownsyou to join
yep, i totally understand about this being a scam. i wouldn't wanna be scammed either. i don't know my friends account, and i dont know if he has a paypal account, i would like to use paypay, it's quicker and easier. i would put it on ebay if someone was seriously interested. sorry to say, i wouldnt put the originals back in, i don't know how to do it, and it would cost too much. i had a professional put the EMG's in, and that cost me $80. also, i live in tyndall, south dakota, and the closest place that does that stuff is atleast an hour and a half away. the only picture i have is of me holding it after a school variety show. i have someone else interested on another forum, so i'd really like to hear some offers! and anything else that i can do to validate this, let me know. you can PM me for my phone number if you want. take care, guys.

jeremy
Is an ibanez sz320ex the only thing your looking for. I might have a few guitars youd like.
well, yes i am interested! what else?

but yeah i'm really interested in a white sz320ex, what else do you have?
basically whats in my sig and a few pedals I have a few other guitars and my amp but im happy with all of that stuff and Ive been looking to get a gibson since i sold my les paul.
i have a peavey studio pro 50 amp that i would trde for that! lemme know!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
sorry sfreak, i'm not interested in that. thanks though! Dark Aegis, the les paul sounds tempting but i don't think so, thank you.

i am interested in trading though.

interested in:

ibanez sz320ex
ltd viper 400
schecter c-1

then hopefully someday soon i can get a decent amp!

thanks guys.

jeremy
thanks again! 'preciate it.

anyone else? i really need to let this baby go, although i really don't want to, but hopefully within a week.

PM me offers if you are interested, and i will have pics this weekend. probably tomorrow night!

thanks again,

jeremy
Last edited by jeremy_couch at Sep 27, 2007,
how much money do you want for it?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by jim_root4
anything (or things) in my sig is up for trade

sorry, not interested. thank you very much though.

Quote by Dark Aegis
I might have a dean razorback shards coming in would that interest you at all?

this does interest me, but i don't think i could do it.

Quote by petersenb9
ESP/LTD EC1000 in black with EMGs? I am in Rapid City, if so.

this REALLY interests me a lot, i would definitely do this one, but i really wanted to get some cash as well, to help me purchase a mesa cab. but i really like this.

i'm getting some great offers, everyone has some awesome stuff! thanks guys. keeping them coming, please!

jeremy
wheres the pics? if no pics, this is a scam
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
pictures, for the non believes.

seriously, starting to hurt my feelings with the scam thing. i am a 20 year old guy from tyndall south dakota 57066.

they aren't great pictures, took them with a disposable camera.

white gibson explorer

white gibson explorer 2

white gibson explorer 3

white gibson explorer 4

(took me awhile to figure out the link thing...)

NOT A SCAM, look the same bed sheets are in the same pictures, and those are my aunt joan's shoes in the corner! haha.

thanks guys!

i really need to get this going here, please!
Last edited by jeremy_couch at Sep 29, 2007,
hell, id give you 200 bucks for it.

so far im the highest money bidder.

and ill send cash. as dangerous as that is.

ps your pics didnt work.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by no1flyhalf
hell, id give you 200 bucks for it.

so far im the highest money bidder.

and ill send cash. as dangerous as that is.

ps your pics didnt work.

actually you aren't.

that's kind of insulting, sir!

but thanks for your interest, and i hope you are doing well this evening.

yeah the link things took me awhile.
really? damn. but hey it was worth a shot.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by Dark Aegis
Where do you keep the the battery for the emgs, in the control cavity?

hmm, well i feel like an idiot. but that doesnt mean you guys can scam ME!

but the control cavity?

yeah, if you mean that black thing on the back of the guitar, yeah, that's where the guy who installed them, put it.

he did a pretty good job.

just changed the battery too.
Last edited by jeremy_couch at Sep 29, 2007,
hey guys, c'mon i want to hear some offers, please!

i'd like to see this thing go in a week.

paypal is accepted.

also trades i'd be interested in:

ibanez sz320ex

esp/ltd viper 400

schecter c-1 hellraiser
Quote by bungholeman000
What's the highest offer you've had I might be interested

$900

only problem with this offer is, they wouldn't be able to do it as soon as i want it. i'd like to have it in a week.
350.00 paypal this week
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Medium head

Ibanez RG1570 Black with Green Dimarzios (For Sale)
Schecter C1 Classic (SD JB/59)
Schecter C1 Hellraiser (EMG 81/85)

Ibanez Tube Screamer
Metal Muff
DOD Death metal
Cry baby Wah
Page 1 of 2