I had this earlier tonight before I got on UG.

It started and there was this new phishing thing that I was trying to warn people about. Then somehow, my friend Eric joined a band who was about to hit the big time. I see some photos of him in a magazine, and I can't stop laughing. He (a short twerpy kid) is trying to act all badass and threatening and change his name to only one name, Lyk. Pronounced "like". There was one picture that was so funny, it was him with his shirt off (he has no muscles) making an angry "rebellious" face into the camera. Then I woke up.

Oh damn, I had a weird one a few days ago that I forgot to tell the Pit about.

I dreamed that back in 2003, they made a Mythbusters movie that was pretty bad, kind of like the Crocodile Hunter movie. The dream was basically me looking for that movie, me finding in at a movie store, and me watching the DVD. In the movie, Adam and Jamie are called in to solve a crime by this billionaire and they find out he's behind some big conspiracy thing and try to stop him or whatever. But then this weird part happens where the dream completely changes direction and it's me being pissed off by that newest Axe commercial (the one that has Morgan Freeman in it) then I walk through an alley and these two girls spray me with Axe then just jump me and have sex with me. Then it goes back to the Mythbusters movie and Jamie dies or something. Then I watch the "making of" featurette. Then I'm like there, inside the movie. Then I wake up. I was still kinda convinced that they made a Mythbusters movie.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Last edited by ebbbaaa at Sep 25, 2007,
Quote by ebbbaaa
I had this earlier tonight before I got on UG.

It started and there was this new phishing thing that I was trying to warn people about. Then somehow, my friend Eric joined a band who was about to hit the big time. I see some photos of him in a magazine, and I can't stop laughing. He (a short twerpy kid) is trying to act all badass and threatening and change his name to only one name, Lyk. Pronounced "like". There was one picture that was so funny, it was him with his shirt off (he has no muscles) making an angry "rebellious" face into the camera. Then I woke up.

You dreamt of your friend gurning without a shirt on?

Just another day in the Pit..
Quote by Lost_Prophet
You dreamt of your friend gurning without a shirt on?

Just another day in the Pit..

Haha it was like a band photo thing. I'm not sexually attracted to him...

Right?!

There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Sure buddy, 'not sexually attracted'...
Oh, yeah? HOW ABOUT I TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT?!

-Gear-
Epiphone G-400 Vintage SG
Marshall MG Series 30DFX.
ESP LTD AX-400 (My baby)
Dude, I think you should move to another country.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
dreaming of sex with women is a sure sign of being gay.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."