So my friend's band went to a local store, and got sharpie and wrote their band's myspace URL on the stall and toilet seat.

He told me about it, all stoked and whatnot, but then sent me this message.

hey thanks for defaceing the ______ bathrooms... atleast you came close to the right idea and put you name all over a toilet seat, but you missed where it should have been... in the toilet with the rest of tht kind of crap... grow up...

i have to admit your music is not bad... but come on guys my friend has to clean up after some nasty ass people as it is... now he has to deal with you tagging it with your myspace page? not cool. oh fair warning... they will probably look you up and send the info to the state police. you will probably be charged with destruction of property, vandalism,and defacing public property.
hope not but if so you asked for it.

next time use your head and just leave a few flyers for your advertizeing.

So my question is - Are they ****ed? Or is this guy full of bull... Because for all the authorities know, some idiot who has something out for them could have done it to get them in trouble.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Yes. Your friend was being a low-class dick by commiting vandalism.

Yes, that has been established.
Lol it was you wasnt it? Your ****ed
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
It's not public property, it's private; so you can talk the shop owners not to presscharges, and if they do it'll just amount to a relatively small fine.

It's not destruction of property, or defacing public property; so worst case senario is vadalism or damages to private property.
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Lol it was you wasnt it? Your ****ed

lol +1
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Yes they can press charges if they want, serves yo....I mean your friend right, tell him yourself to grow up.
well, what proof is it there that it was them?

i mean, it could have been a big fan of theirs.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
Either they're stuck up and will press charges or they'll contact the band and give them a warning and make them do something for him like sweep the parking lot.
your "friend's" dumb....
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by LetTheBassPlay
well, what proof is it there that it was them?

i mean, it could have been a big fan of theirs.

this is true unless you are caught in the act no one can prove it was you and you or your friend can walk but if they read this now your pretty ****ed
song stuck in my head today

thats what you get for having a ****ty taste in vandalism.

bad pun.
^ You're right.

That was a horrible pun.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
What a stupid ****er. "Lolz i r gonna write my band namez in dis public toilet".

Irony. Natural Selection of bands, etc.
Quote by BreakingBnj
So my friend's band went to a local store, and got sharpie and wrote their band's myspace URL on the stall and toilet seat.

He told me about it, all stoked and whatnot, but then sent me this message.

Woah, must be a pretty young band then. Your friend is what, about 7?

Honestly, it's like robbing a house and leaving your business card.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club