Can I directly connect my line 6 POD to a Kustom Cabinet like this:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kustom-KPC12-12-PA-Speaker-Cabinet-with-Horn?sku=600815

I'm looking forward to a cheap way to amplify my singers voice.

Thanks in advance,

Me@UGC
Guitars:
Jackson WRXT + EMG 81/85
Les Paul
Ibanez SZ320
Amps:
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 30X
Effects:
Dunlop Cry-baby
Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive
Synthetizer:
Roland EXR-5
it needs to be at least a powered cabinet, the pod doesn't have it's own poweramp do drive speakers, it's more like a preamp.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Yeah, your pod doesnt output enough power.
You need to run it through a power amp.
Yeah dude you actually need to amplify the signal from the pod to the speaker. Look into some active monitors or pa speakers.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
So, a normal guitar amp (I have one Roland Micro Cube that I'm not using) will do the trick if I connect it directly to that cabinet, right?

Me@UGC
Guitars:
Jackson WRXT + EMG 81/85
Les Paul
Ibanez SZ320
Amps:
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 30X
Effects:
Dunlop Cry-baby
Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive
Synthetizer:
Roland EXR-5
You can do that, but it's only 2 watts so it's not going to be anywhere near loud enough ...probably sound like crap too.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
When I wanted to do this last year, I bought one of those Crate Powerblocks, which you can find used very cheap ($100 or less I believe), and they were $200 new, and slowly got cheaper and cheaper over time.

This acts as a solid-state amp head, and when Sammy Hagar was endorsing it, you'd see that he just had a bunch of pedals plugged into the Powerblock, which was then plugged into a cabinet, which was then mic'd to the P.A.

So I tried plugging the POD into the powerblock, which you can do either directly through the input or through the FX loop, and then plug the powerblock into the speaker cabinet - make sure to use SPEAKER cables for this part, NOT guitar cables, this is very very very important, and you don't need Monster cables.

I would then plug my guitar into my POD XT, and it worked really well! The modeling sounded great, the powerblock has a very basic clean tone, with little coloration of the signal, so I felt like I was hearing basically what I would hear if I had headphones plugged into the pod, but with the added "bass" and "boost" of hearing it through a 4x12.

I since bought a tube Marshall head on a whim, so I now have the POD wired into that FX loop, instead of having to invest in any pedals I'm just using all of the built-in FX without using the amp modeling anymore, and I sold the powerblock for $80 on craigslist or ebay (I forget).

But that's my advice - there were a lot of people doing this last year, and I saw at least one cover band here with a similar setup, with their POD XT Live wired to TWO Powerblocks, which each had their own 4x12, for a full-stack sound.