I'n my school here, everyone can see what we're doing on our computers, because ther "walls" in the classroom is basically just windows, so teachers walking by can see everything. We're on msn all the time, but we always get punished in evil ways for doing it. So I was wondering, what is the best way to communicate in class? We all have laptops, so I was thinking about something through the network.

Is there any way to disguise msn as another program or something? Got any intelligent ways to chat with others while making it look like you are just taking notes or writing something random?
you could use web messenger. Same as msn, but uses an internet page instead of the application.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
have you ever just had a lookout that tells you all when a teacher is coming, so you can then zoom it down (ie:minimize). also do that thing with the toolbar or taskbar so it remains hidden...yeah that thing
GET OFF OF A GUITAR SITE WHEN YOU ARE IN SCHOOL!
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
GET OFF OF A GUITAR SITE WHEN YOU ARE IN SCHOOL!

Precisely. Now you know what to tell those who think intelligence is going down. You may even end up with my abilities at spelling and grammar if you carry on...
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

the web messenger dont work in my school computer. im in class right now. I just tried. It blocks anything Chat/instant messenger related (besides here i suppose)...things like myspace....everything. haha. How do i get around it to get on myspace or do a web messenger? Alot of proxy avoiders i have tried dont work here. I need a damn good one.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
also...I am already eduacated. Im a senior and all my classes are computer/video/multimedia related. Besides government. And that class is EASY.
So. My intelligence is not lacking.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by XXm3t@lXX
the web messenger dont work in my school computer. im in class right now. I just tried. It blocks anything Chat/instant messenger related (besides here i suppose)...things like myspace....everything. haha. How do i get around it to get on myspace or do a web messenger? Alot of proxy avoiders i have tried dont work here. I need a damn good one.

Doesn't matter. GET YOU F***ING WORK DONE!!!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Doesn't matter. GET YOU F***ING WORK DONE!!!

what work?
lol.
There is none in here smart ass.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

So you go to school to sit and do nothing? Geez you got your moneys worth...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
so you go to school to **** and do nothing? Geez you got your moneys worth...

no, im smart and took summer school to get all the big **** out of the way.
So now, most all my classes are filler classes besides government and business. (Im not in either right now. the class im in is a computer class...that we do really nothing in.)
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Lay off the guy, you have to look at his typing to see how much intelligence he has.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
the point of this thread is to find some way to communicate in class, is it not?
So.
Lets not drift off topic.
and no, you cant generally tell by the way someone types how intellectual they are.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Paper Rockets???

Or

STOP WASTING AROUND ON THE INTERNET AND DO SOME ****ING STUDY!!!!
THATS WHAT YOU ARE IN CLASS FOR.

Socialize between the classes or after school!

though i was almost always on msn duing my coll lectures... but i learned it the hard way that its best to pay attention to the teacher than your ****ing laptop!
well if your not doing anything, and the teacher does not care about that, i doubt they will care if you talk...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
the point of this thread is to find some way to communicate in class, is it not?
So.
Lets not drift off topic.
and no, you cant generally tell by the way someone types how intellectual they are.

You'll find that generally people with a decent brain will type in a decent manner.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
You'll find that generally people with a decent brain will type in a decent manner.

'Ow tr00.

Terms and Conditions apply.
You all have laptops?
Dude, you must live in a fucking rich town!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
if you guys are in a LAN, you can do this great thing:

enter the directX diagnostic tool via Run (type: dxdiag)
then enter the "Network" tab.
then "Test DirectPlay",
and then its like opening a game server on a Local Area Network.

1choose username
2choose TCP\IP
3choose a port
4choose "create new session" and give the chat session a name, or choose "Join new session" if your joining a session, you just have to type the correct port that the session starter used.

Tim

this rocks because it looks very computer-generic style.
looks just like a random windows screen/program.
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
Smoke signals?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Tim_N
if you guys are in a LAN, you can do this great thing:

enter the directX diagnostic tool via Run (type: dxdiag)
then enter the "Network" tab.
then "Test DirectPlay",
and then its like opening a game server on a Local Area Network.

1choose username
2choose TCP\IP
3choose a port
4choose "create new session" and give the chat session a name, or choose "Join new session" if your joining a session, you just have to type the correct port that the session starter used.

Tim

this rocks because it looks very computer-generic style.
looks just like a random windows screen/program.

awesome.
thank you.
it works well
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by element4433
Smoke signals?

+1
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin