Poll: Lil' Johnny or Big Kev?
Poll Options
View poll results: Lil' Johnny or Big Kev?
John Howard
22 27%
Kevin Rudd
60 73%
Voters: 82.
Page 1 of 2
Ok now we all know that Kev's gonna win the next election! but that 'aint what im asking! the question is who do you think can sing better???

Now with epic amounts of spelling correction, thanks to your neighbourhood arsekicker.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
lol.. labor is ****.. Australia is going to go down more then what it is already if labor got elected
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by breadstick
peter costello. i saw a vid on the news of him singing once lol...

STICK YOU BUDDY! GO KEV!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
In terms of singing, Johnny Howard's unique voice and bushy eyebrows would get him over the line... he's got the sex appeal
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Quote by cyclobs
lol.. labor is ****.. Australia is gunna go down more then what it is already if labor got elected

labor. the liberal government seems to be failing in education........

and i like rudd better than howard or costello, but the question was who sang better, and seeing as ive never seen howard or rudd sing, my only option was costello.

actually, peter garrett sings the best!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
...actually, peter garrett sings the best!

And he's got groovy dance moves!

Midnight Oil FTW!
Quote by breadstick

and i like rudd better than howard or costello, but the question was who sang better, and seeing as ive never seen howard or rudd sing, my only option was costello.

AGREED! but that aint the question
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by cyclobs
lol.. laber is ****.. Australia is gunna go down more then what it is already if laber got elected
Won't know until it happens.

Frankly, I'll welcome almost any change from Howard and his Liberal government.

Essentially I really don't think there's not going to be much difference either way. But I'll be happy to see Howard out.. and I don't want Costello in. So what we have left is Rudd in the end.

I'm hella not voting for either Labor or Liberal top places. But Labor goes above Liberal, no questions asked.

Anyway to answer the poll...

Kevin Rudd.

Has anyone seen the video Red Symons did, making Rudd sing? It was fantastic! His voice ended up being so musical I'm trying to find it now.

All I remember of Red's singing videos of Howard were droning and boring... like the man himself.
I didn't have a signature until now.
There's a political thread for things like this, isn't there?

But no matter...

Kevin Rudd's waaaaaaaaaaaay too clean cut - somebody needs to dish some more dirt on him. Everyone's been to a strip club and got drunk at least once, so I don't see how that should be a problem for anyone. And he's short. At least Johnny's seen some action, and not of the giggity-giggity type either.

EDIT:

Quote by breadstick

Labor.
The Liberal.
And I.
I've.
Actually.
Names need capitalising.

I can correct entries as well!

Grammar vigilantes FTW.
Last edited by Uber-rocker at Sep 25, 2007,
Getting back on topic, I reckon Howard could sing better cause you can just tell somehow that he was a ladies man back in his younger days in his band 'The Mighty Wombats'.
Quote by Scourge
No shit, Sherlock. Want a fucking cookie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlLNvpdpzXw

Got Howard singing here.

And yes! By God, Gunner... it has Bush in it too!

If you've got a cookie i'll have it!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
If you've got a cookie i'll have it!

Nice cookies...
Do they come in Hetero?
Quote by Scourge

Nice cookies...
Do they come in Hetero?

Me no want cookie no more!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
meh, looks like this election im putting smiley faces all over the ballot, no matter how much some people like to complain about the current government my only complaint would be about being just a little bit too friendly with america. i think just the general change there would be having labor in power could be worth while but kevin rudd is a bit of a dud IMO.
Quote by cyclobs
lol.. labor is ****.. Australia is gunna go down more then what it is already if laber got elected

It's not the same Labor government as last decade. Interest rates aren't going to go through the roof like last time (because it's out of control of the government anyway) and infrastructure won't fall apart (because there are stronger state governments and council reform will only help this more).

I don't care about either, they're as bad as each other. However Rudd has a stricter foreign policy which is I think is important, and I also think it's beneficial that he's coming from the background of shadow foreign minister - very important in a globalised world. I also like the idea of having a federal Labor government with majority of the state governments being Labor, meaning stuff will get done.

Most importantly being a Queenslander with a local PM is important, especially when his party is also the state government. South east QLD is the fastest growing place in Australia currently and it's crippling many things like main roads - state and federal. Howard has been forcibly blocking many upgrades to our most important motorways, time to get it all fixed.

For once I won't make an extra box on my ballet form and scribble in a name like Micky Mouse or Heinrich Himmler. I'll actually vote properly lol.
Shadilay.
Quote by Uber-rocker
There's a political thread for things like this, isn't there?

But no matter...

Kevin Rudd's waaaaaaaaaaaay too clean cut - somebody needs to dish some more dirt on him. Everyone's been to a strip club and got drunk at least once, so I don't see how that should be a problem for anyone. And he's short. At least Johnny's seen some action, and not of the giggity-giggity type either.

EDIT:

Labor.
The Liberal.
And I.
I've.
Actually.
Names need capitalising.

I can correct entries as well!

Grammar vigilantes FTW.

i dont bother with punctuation cause the keys are too far away. I know perfectly well that everything needs capitalizing, but i cant be bothered pushing the shift key when everyone can understand my message perfectly without capital letters.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
i dont bother with punctuation cause the keys are too far away. I know perfectly well that everything needs capitalizing, but i cant be bothered pushing the shift key when everyone can understand my message perfectly without capital letters.

USE CAPS LOCK! + GO KEV!!!!!!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
The K-Rudd has a melodious voice not unlike John Lennon's.
I made you a cookie but I eated it.
Quote by Purnin
The K-Rudd has a melodious voice not unlike John Lennon's.

high five!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Don't particularly want either in. John howard looks like a second hand car dealer and Kevin rude is a hill billy who wants to try and cram down on skilled immigrants effectively stopping the growth of austrailialand and an attempt to improve our shabby tradesmen who ****ed up the wembley stadium (yes, its our fault it took so long to finish...well partly) and no doubt they'll probably both carry on a nuclear power campaign

"HeY!!111!! LUlZ l00k We HaS tEh UrAnIuMe In OuR cOuNtRy LeTs SeLl It 2 ChInA aNd We CaN mAkE TeH pOwEr PlAnTS eVen Do'h TeH ReSt Of TeH wOrLd Is StoP dOin It 4 TeH lUlZ1!!11oneoneon1!!!111!"

"Hello! I'm laughing-out-loud repeatedly, look we have uranium in our country, let's sell it to china and we can also make nuclear power plants, despite the international movement away from such energy sources. I'm really laughing out loud!"

My opinion on aussie politics(Sp?)

*raises flame shield*

EDIT: Damn now i wish i read what TS said first...i feel like a dick someone rub me
Last edited by Griff_Kid at Sep 26, 2007,
I bet Johnny's even better at singing than he is at cricket! =P
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Let's not turn this into a "Who we'd rather as PM" thread (Take it to the Political Thread!)

This is the "Who sings better" thread.

I think it's well proven that Rudd sings better than Howard, which you can see through the videos I posted.

However, does anyone have the link to the 'Huge Dark Cloud' Howard song? It's from about 3 years ago. I really want to see it, but couldnt' find it.

Quote by Yamiyo
I bet Johnny's even better at singing than he is at cricket! =P
Rivals the Don himself, that man.
Rudd. Johnny wont have the pipes after 11 years in parliament.

On the political front though, Johnny should be in. Whether you like it or not, his close friendship with the US has put something like $20 billion more into our economy, the Aus dollar is strong. Frankly, Howard knows what he's doing. He cant control interest rates, the Reserve Bank of Australia does that, but the media obviously love the idea of blaming it on John Howard, disregarding how much wealthier they actually become at the end of the day.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Griff_Kid
improve our shabby tradesmen

Who the hell you calling shabby

I'm fucking awesome at what I do
Shadilay.
Quote by gunners fan
STICK YOU BUDDY! GO KEV!!

Oh shut up. You ask people for opinions, but you try to flame them when they say something you don't like?

Pathetic.
Have you heard the news!?!?!?! Johnny Howard has decided to give up politics!!!!!

He's decided to become a DJ instead!!!!!

John Howard is a vile scummy ****, and deserves to be ****ing shot.

Don't you just want to hit that face with a crowbar?
Last edited by Alix_D at Sep 29, 2007,
Quote by Alix_D
John Howard is a vile scummy ****, and deserves to be ****ing shot.

Don't you just want to hit that face with a crowbar?

is he by any chance another john howard ??? otherwise i dont understand

howard cause hes a dj now
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

He is another Howard, still makes irate though.

The Oz Howard opened the college I used to go to...I think

Otherwise, I don't know much about Austrailian Politics, so is he Conservative, Labour or what?
Quote by Alix_D
He is another Howard, still makes irate though.

The Oz Howard opened the college I used to go to...I think

Otherwise, I don't know much about Austrailian Politics, so is he Conservative, Labour or what?

conservative liberal
pringa

Quote by Scourge

However, does anyone have the link to the 'Huge Dark Cloud' Howard song? It's from about 3 years ago. I really want to see it, but couldnt' find it.

is that the same as that add. for abc radio or something?
pringa

Quote by winno
John Howard is pretty outdated and he sucks up to George Bush too much.
However Kevin Rudd and the Labor team seem like a bunch of tossers at the moment.

That DJ picture however makes me wanna go for Howard. Either way, not old enough to vote, so I'm not to blame...

+1

i dont like either so i guess i would vote greens ,
not 18 by then ever
pringa

Page 1 of 2