“Do you feel alone right now? - Oh, I dunno. I mean I'd like to believe I'm not but I just... I've just never seen any proof so I... I just don't debate it anymore, you know? It's like I could spend my whole life debating it over and over again, weighing the pros and cons and in the end I still wouldn't have any proof so I just... I just don't debate it anymore. It's absurd. - The search for God is absurd? - It is if everyone dies alone.”
- Donnie Darko, 2001

EDA is a 6-pieced deathcore band hailing from Antwerp, Belgium. The band was formed in 2007, all members sharing the passion for heavy music. Combining blast beats, heavy hardcore breakdowns and melody you never know what to expect. Their sound is a whirlwind of diversity, twisting from a fast blast beat to a melodic texture finishing it all off with a punishing breakdown. The hurricane they produce is empowered by deep grunts and high pitched vocals. Being inspired by bands such as : The Black Dahlia Murder, Parkway Drive, Job For A Cowboy, As Blood Runs Black, Hatebreed, they are working hard as we speak and are set and eager to hit the stage any time soon.

http://www.myspace.com/everyonediesalonemetal
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
didn't find it surprising at all. For people that likes these kinds of bands, well you're perfect because the sounds not bad for that. I just don't like it. The guitars are a little boring for my taste and the vocals certainly does not make up for it. When having such vocals the music should cary most of it. This is all my opinion, and I am no one. So xD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black