Ok, there are like ESP elcipse I, II, III, VI, SV, LTD, fretless, EC-1000 etc etc. How do i know which one will be right for me. I will be playing music like this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8pqNOj2KZnU

Will an elipse be able to play this kinda guitar music?
Last edited by TERU at Sep 25, 2007,
eclipse III? i dunno if esp have an eclipse III or VI? are sure? can u give me any picture of it? i also being confused to go with ec1000 or eclipse I, i noticed taht there is no much difference between ec1000 and eclipse 1..
-----
\m/
japan made? erm..thanks for the information..
so dude! dun make urself confuse! u juz go with PR triple neck!!! its awesome! haha.
-----
\m/
what's your amp? that'll affect things more than the guitar... i'd also probably avoid the emg models (go for the duncan one instead) based on that link you posted, that's more of a classic or 80's crunch than out and out br00talz.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TERU
Ok, there are like ESP elcipse I, II, III, VI, SV, LTD, fretless, EC-1000 etc etc. How do i know which one will be right for me. I will be playing music like this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8pqNOj2KZnU

Will an elipse be able to play this kinda guitar music?

It's a bit of hard-rock, right? So, I would go for a ESP ECLIPSE-ll ( http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-Standard-Series-Eclipse-II?sku=516653 ), but the one with a set of Seymour Duncans JB/'59 .
anyone know why the Eclipse III carnt be found/bought from anywhere? I really like the look of it
it's probably a japanese-only model.

what's your amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
it's probably a japanese-only model.

what's your amp?

Those Japanese get all the cool guitars
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
yep. though for some reason i can't find the eclipse on esp's japanese website.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TERU
anyone know why the Eclipse III carnt be found/bought from anywhere? I really like the look of it

its probably like the EDWARDS SV, you cannt find it it america, you have to order it

um, id say the eclipse II cause ive never heard of the other ones
Quote by Bonsaischaap
The only ones that look like the Eclipse are the cancelled MA guitars:

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/original/ma/index_end.html#ma200nt

aye, thanks. that's interesting.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
wasnt the original eclipse a tele design, but anyway look for LTDs EC1000 with duncans or the ESP Eclipse II vintage
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
doesnt luna sea *idk the members names*
have custom ec's?
get one of those!
Those guitars are easily $4000 a piece, not to mention they discontinued them about a month ago.

And EITHER way, they'll sound like crap unless you have a $3,500 amp behind it. And from what I've read so far, I smell a Line 6
Quote by serizawa
Those guitars are easily $4000 a piece, not to mention they discontinued them about a month ago.

And EITHER way, they'll sound like crap unless you have a $3,500 amp behind it. And from what I've read so far, I smell a Line 6

hum i take your word for it since you have the snake skin one, how much did it run you?
Quote by TERU
is the neck on a eclipse not as fat as a gibson Lp's?

it shouldn't be as fat as a gibson 50's neck... not too sure about the 60's.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?