Now most of the people reading this are huge dicks and are ready to flame the **** outta this thread. This thread is a message to you so STOP HATING BITCHES!

I listen to Parkway Drive Emmure As blood runs black and bands like them, but i also listen to MCR, THE USED, and FALL OUT BOY. The Used, Taking Back Sunday, MCR, Fall Out Boy, Bullet for My Valentine, and Avenged Sevenfold are all amazing and i love how everyone hates on them. It has become "mainstream" to hate on the mainstream and i find that extremly ironic you follow the crowd to hate on the bands that follow the crowd. They must be doing something right because they are all alot more successful than you. you don't have to like them but you can stop hating on them. and i no when i come back there are gonna be a bunch of comments saying im a pussy and an emo bitch go ahead w/e i like alot of music and emo is included in that so if that makes me emo then w/e im emo.
you are a total faggot.
i dont watch mtv because its a corporation and i'd rather be listening to real music that dont get the attention they deserve. i think all the bands you stated in caps suck. deal with it, we hate it and there is nothing you can do to make us think you are not a fag
Okay, I don't care what you listen too. You as a person seem to be an idiot anyway. Close this thread now. And to be taken serious... Don't use the expression "Whatever". You really can't understand how dumb you sound when you say it.
Quote by SOUPerman432321
Now most of the people reading this are huge dicks and are ready to flame the **** outta this thread. This thread is a message to you so STOP HATING BITCHES!

I listen to Parkway Drive Emmure As blood runs black and bands like them, but i also listen to MCR, THE USED, and FALL OUT BOY. The Used, Taking Back Sunday, MCR, Fall Out Boy, Bullet for My Valentine, and Avenged Sevenfold are all amazing and i love how everyone hates on them. It has become "mainstream" to hate on the mainstream and i find that extremly ironic you follow the crowd to hate on the bands that follow the crowd. They must be doing something right because they are all alot more successful than you. you don't have to like them but you can stop hating on them. and i no when i come back there are gonna be a bunch of comments saying im a pussy and an emo bitch go ahead w/e i like alot of music and emo is included in that so if that makes me emo then w/e im emo.

Get off the internet and read a ****ing book.
In the Oven:

18 Watt!
Pffttt... your whine more than the other people who bitch about those bands, the reason they are more famous than us is because they play the style of music which is 'in' at the moment no other reason. I agree it may be cool to hate but there are 'real' haters out there so don't think just because someone hates a mainstream band they're being cool
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Have a medal. People are always going to have certain dislikes, music included. Making a thread helpeth not. Plenty of people will dislike some of my music collection. So be it.
...Bleep Bloop...
You are exactly what I would expect from an emo fanboy.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

uhm, this whole thread is a flame, especially to the TS, shouldn't be starting nonsense like this in a place where everybody hates everybody anyway, aka THE PIT, take it somewhere else =]
I'm a huge dick just for reading that? Gosh, i always wanted a huge dick!

I don't like those bands, or "emo" bands. But i don't hate 'em. I don't go kahonas when I see someone listen to those bands or se a MCR logo..

Stop thinking that everybody hates "mainstream emo"

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!