The time has come for a new laptop as my old iBook has finally packed up on me so here are some things i have to flog.

All pedals come with Batteries and/or power supplies.

Electro harmonix Graphic Fuzz Pedal.

Paid £100 for this brand new, It's barely been used, has a couple of scratches from the one time i've used it live. This pedal has 6 band EQ, volume/gain boost and a sustain control, more Info about the pedal can be found here
Comes with an AC Adapter and Original Leaflets.
Im asking around £70~ + postage for this, It's slightly negotiable.

Rayder Stereo Chorus.

Got this for free from one of my dads friends, VERY nice simple chorus pedal with speed and depth. He says its a really rare pedal
Im asking £20 + shipping. Its been used very heavily but it still works perfectly.

New! Added on 25/7/07.

Also for sale:

Fender Princeton Solid State Amp

This was a Present a while back, Its from the early 00's late i believe.
My parents paid £280 for this, it was a steal.
they have sicne released a re-designed version that sells for £360!
I have played it, and mine sounds a LOT better and more natural.

This thing is a BRILLIANT Solid state amp, it really has an amazing clean tone, and a nice OD channel too, it goes really loud aswell.

I've seen these go for up to £200

Im gonna need to be persuaded on this one so offers nearest to £150 will win me over on this one, Im going to try find a website for it in the meantime, this is the update.
HOWEVER I WILL CONSIDER A SWAP FOR AN AD30VT + SOME CASH.

Im offering these to you guys here at a cut price before i put them on the eBay for more than here, So snap it up!

IM WILLING TO ACCEPT PAYPAL BUT ONLY AS A COMPLETE NECESSITY AS OPPOSED TO CASH.

ILL BE ADDING MORE LATER WHEN I GET HOME AND REMEMBER WHAT ELSE I HAVE TO SELL.
Last edited by Aldenté at Sep 25, 2007,
Im interested in seeing what else you say you might have to sell.

Any update on that?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
PM'd if you dont get it let me know, new system sucks
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
Free Bump SOME GOOD SHIZZLE HERE PEEPS! WTF!
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220