Am I the only one who finds the Digg community extremely hypocrite, crowd following, and ass licking?
After some months of reading comments in Digg feel like that community could stab you in the back.

You see sometimes comments praising the Iran's president and hating Bush, but if some people start saying shiet about the Iran's president, everyone suddenly starts agreeing.
When you give some LOGICAL comment about something that people don't agree with, you always get dugg down.
You always read "Windows is teh oblivion Linux FTW", but you check the demographics of Digg and most people are windows users.

I just wanted to know if I'm the only one that thinks that way.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

theres a portuguese here, and I was thinking that I was alone lol...

anyway...

well i dont blame you
Ha muita pessoal de Portugal aqui, ainda es um Jul 07 portanto nao sabes ninguem.

I was kidding about the UG sucks thing, I love UG.
Can't be nearly as bad as Youtube comments. Now that's the worst community on the internet.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Can't be nearly as bad as Youtube comments. Now that's the worst community on the internet.

+1

The stupidity of some of those comments...
I thought Digg was a site where there were links to things on the internet? I don't really, I've never used it, only seen those little 'Digg this' buttons.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I thought Digg was a site where there were links to things on the internet? I don't really, I've never used it, only seen those little 'Digg this' buttons.

Yeah same here, I thought it was just some kind of rating system.