there was a thread closed on the subject of halo 3

this would be a better way to put it. as good as halo is and halo3 looks to be frankly better, im kinda sick of this media barrage that microsoft seem to have got going for it.

its literally in-escapable. im gonna buy the game, i would have bought the game in the first place, but then i cant help thinkin im funding something evil by buying it.

nevermind, anyone here agree wid me?
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by zapatista89

this would be a better way to put it. as good as halo is and halo3 looks to be frankly better, im kinda sick of this media barrage that microsoft seem to have got going for it.

its literally in-escapable. im gonna buy the game, i would have bought the game in the first place, but then i cant help thinkin im funding something evil by buying it.

I don't think I'm funding something evil, I just don't want to contribute to more lame games that everyone loves.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
yeh but national news broadcasts, we all know only evil ends up there
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Frank Zappa was on national news broadcasts.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

was he?
oh. people like him only tend to be on when they die, and death is pretty much evil.....
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by zapatista89

It's called over marketing. Microsoft does it very well. I think Halo's a tad bit overrated in my opinion.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by zapatista89
was he?
oh. people like him only tend to be on when they die, and death is pretty much evil.....

It was before he died.

Anyhoo.. I just always thought the Halo games were kind of boring. I don't like Masterchief as a character.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by everlong93
well seeing that halo is the only reason people buy Xboxes...

............................................................no
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by Jack Off Jill
It was before he died.

Anyhoo.. I just always thought the Halo games were kind of boring. I don't like Masterchief as a character.

yeh, its all in the multi-player though, same with gears of war.

single palyer in both suck.

where as a game like bioshock, awesoem single player, no-multi
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by zapatista89
yeh, its all in the multi-player though, same with gears of war.

single palyer in both suck.

where as a game like bioshock, awesoem single player, no-multi

Actually, I always felt Gears of War had a ****ty online system. And too many French people.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by HawkaLuigi
It's called over marketing. Microsoft does it very well. I think Halo's a tad bit overrated in my opinion.

yeh but when the hell has a video game had a premiere, when the hell has a video game ended up in burger king, on mountain dew, and turn down an offer to make master chief underwear.

monopoly
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, I always felt Gears of War had a ****ty online system. And too many French people.

i loved it personally but still
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by zapatista89
i loved it personally but still

I thought the adventure mode on the game was the best thing about Gears of War. Especially on Insane.. Fighting General Raam with my girlfriend, and defeating him practically by myself in a declaration of love for her was probably the most romantic thing I've ever done in my life.
Quote by vintage x metal

Halo is amazing! Besides, unless I'm mistaken this one explains the rest of the story.

Plus Red Vs. Blue will look even better! *cheers*
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I thought the adventure mode on the game was the best thing about Gears of War. Especially on Insane.. Fighting General Raam with my girlfriend, and defeating him practically by myself in a declaration of love for her was probably the most romantic thing I've ever done in my life.

Wow, that's so nerdy it's really cool
Quote by Grundy0
Wow, that's so nerdy it's really cool

She didn't really want to play the game, but I made her. I would have beaten him by myself as a declaration of love, but I figure she would appreciate it more if she understood the difficulty. She kept dying.. Didn't really hit him once.. So, I had to work the torque bow and sniper rifle all on my own. After awhile I didn't even revive her.. And I would just make her run away to the other side. She didn't really seem to care anyway.. Which is bull****. I went through HELL to prove my love, and she didn't seem to care. She then left me for a tool who had no job, no driver license, and a smaller penis.. One who can't beat General Raam on insane mode.

Girls are teh suck.

Holly woulda appreciated it.. She used to kick my ass at games all the time.
Quote by vintage x metal